PDA

View Full Version : meditation

George Bush Sr.
02-12-2003, 04:01 PM
this has to do with bob frissell's book.

was the hall of records ever found?

"Scientists have since found that when you are in a particular deep state of meditation you excrete a certain chemical from your pituitary gland, which crystallizes into a powder."

the quote has to do with the white powder found in the king's chamber.

Did this ever happen to any of you? Where does it excrete from? Is it even true?

Did any of you ever do the christ-consciousness spherical breathing? Does it work?

thanks.

twist
02-13-2003, 04:15 AM
I think when you are in these deep stages of meditation you dont have the span to notice an excrement crystalizing in the brain, its a whole part of the experience i guess.

George Bush Sr.
02-13-2003, 09:02 AM
it is suppose to come out of you and dry into powder.
i remember when i was a young bush and i plugged up my nostrils and shut my mouth. i tryed popping my ears and a bunch of wet crystals came out of my tear tucts and sprayed on to my glasses. nobody ever really belives me but i don't think i would belive someone if they told me that either. i don't know what it was from but it may be similar to crying dime size pieces of "glass" like that girl does in the middle east. i seen it on ripley's belive it or not. seems normal.

dawn
02-13-2003, 06:46 PM
hormones excreted from your pituitary gland are said to be pretty potent. i would assume that over time, a build up could occur. from the description of the chamber , it sounds like it was used fairly frequently. i'm not sure how they would actually excrete from the body but they do exist.

if the hall of records actually has been found, i'm sure that it is metaphorically. several cultures have an equivilent to the akashic record. people have such a need for tangibilities that that sometimes they will create myths to pacify themselves.

a great sequal to this book is ,"Bringers of the Dawn", by barbara marciniak. it fell into my path just as i was done digesting the other. where frissell deals with circles and triangles,marciniak explains squares. it answered alot of questions unanswered by frissell. apparently the aliens channelled through her to bring us this information...... it's a good book anyway.

i preached frissell's book as fact since the first time i read it, and all of my friends called me crazy, i have since enrolled in college as a physics major and have found several pysical laws as well as mathematical ones that back up some of the things that this book describes.

i don't know anything about spherical breathing or rebirthing but i am interested to learn.