PDA

View Full Version : teleincision on toolband.....

WearingVans501s
06-26-2005, 10:25 PM
well, sort of.....BMB's gonna speak about it in a couple of days.....check it out fer yerself.........

www.toolband.com

idiotboy
06-26-2005, 10:36 PM
OMG THE NEW ALBUM WILL BE CALLED DRACONAUTS! LIKE OMGWTFLOLWAKKADOODEEDOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

oh wait. nobody gives a shit.

the mechanic
06-26-2005, 10:41 PM
where does he say he's going to speak?

the mechanic
06-26-2005, 10:51 PM
oh nevermind, i see it now.

i think that means that teleincision isnt the title.

when it's self-titled you all owe me a blowjob

thirdseason17
06-26-2005, 11:25 PM
I owe you a blowjob anyways.

waffel
06-27-2005, 02:16 AM
omg the title of the post is UNEARTHLINK

IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING.

LoKi
06-27-2005, 03:27 AM
yeah, all tools new album is lyrically linked to the band Unearth... endless fight...

triad636
06-27-2005, 07:13 AM
fukin blair... we better get the skinny on this shit soon..

SAGET
06-27-2005, 08:12 AM
I just saw BLAIR at the movie theater...and I was asking him about the album, and he said it was going to be called "Teleincision", but then you guys are so smart that you figured it out...so they changed it.

oiad
06-27-2005, 08:45 AM
s
t
f
u
n
b

Kelly
06-27-2005, 08:55 AM
kimmy gibler's room has a computer?

cureformax
06-27-2005, 10:10 AM
Everyone should send an e-mail like this...

To: [email protected]
Subject: New Stuff

Hey Blair --

Can you send me advanced copies of the new DVD and album (both versions on tape would avoid any "leak" possibilities)? I'll give you my address once I hear back from you.

Thanks a lot...

-- Max

Nith Sahor
06-27-2005, 01:30 PM
That's a start, but it's actually [email protected].

Raider
06-27-2005, 02:04 PM
Update on Toolband concerning Teleincision:

NOW WHERE WAS I...

Oh yeah, "Teleincision." If only it was that easy. Justin and Shelee's store is called Lobal Orning! Here's what one emailer wrote: ""Teleincision is the big new Tool rumor right now, but what most people don't know is that its origin was from the toolshed.down.net opinion forum." So, perhaps, we can put this one to rest?

...KiLLeR ToFu...
06-27-2005, 02:23 PM
Why the hell does he mention lobal ornings in that little message?
Makes no sense

waffel
06-27-2005, 03:09 PM
I hate blair now more then ever. He never makes any fucking sense and always says shit in the stupidest way.

MentalSanityOff
06-27-2005, 03:15 PM
good. now i can make an album called teleincision.

blue/shimmering
06-27-2005, 04:11 PM
NOW WHERE WAS I...

Oh yeah, "Teleincision." If only it was that easy. Justin and Shelee's store is called Lobal Orning! Here's what one emailer wrote: ""Teleincision is the big new Tool rumor right now, but what most people don't know is that its origin was from the toolshed.down.net opinion forum." So, perhaps, we can put this one to rest?

this absolutely proves that the album is called teleincision.

...KiLLeR ToFu...
06-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Teleincision was a retarded name anyway. It just sounded so made up. My bet is on "Horizontalis."

Wasnt the other rumored name on toolband "Elephtheria?"

...KiLLeR ToFu...
06-27-2005, 04:13 PM
this absolutely proves that the album is called teleincision.
It proves just the opposite

flipmojo
06-27-2005, 04:52 PM
Nothing is proven. Blair says nothing as usual and then ends his post asking a question. He didn't confirm anything.

You get more information about VOLTO and PIGMY LOVE CIRCUS than TOOL. There is something seriously wrong with that. Fuckin' lame.

Tyson
06-27-2005, 04:55 PM
Nothing is proven. Blair says nothing as usual and then ends his post asking a question. He didn't confirm anything.

You get more information about VOLTO and PIGMY LOVE CIRCUS than TOOL. There is something seriously wrong with that. Fuckin' lame.

How stupid must you feel to be duped by an obvious hoax bitch?

the mechanic
06-27-2005, 04:56 PM
laugh out lizoud

ATARI
06-27-2005, 05:00 PM
take it like a man

LP|Stang
06-27-2005, 05:31 PM
I had my heart set on Teleincision. It was so groovy.

LP|Stang
06-27-2005, 05:56 PM
Bastard!

blue/shimmering
06-27-2005, 06:01 PM
maybe BMB is teasing us for info cause he comes here and all people are ever doing is rag on him. perhaps we should send him a bunch of fucking flowers with the words "we love you BMB - love TDN boarders".

or perhaps i could just wait for the new album.

...KiLLeR ToFu...
06-27-2005, 06:07 PM
maybe BMB is teasing us for info cause he comes here and all people are ever doing is rag on him. perhaps we should send him a bunch of fucking flowers with the words "we love you BMB - love TDN boarders".

or perhaps i could just wait for the new album.

Very wise

bluefire
06-27-2005, 06:08 PM
One thing you have to ask yourself is "if 'teleincision' was true, how would blair respond?" He'd probably post the same way. And like its been said, he never denied or confirmed anything with his post. He just writes ambigious shit. I don't care anymore, I guess when it comes out, it comes out. The 'updates' section of toolband.com is so pointless.

...KiLLeR ToFu...
06-27-2005, 06:15 PM
Im telling you that Teleincision is false. It sounds like something a 14yr old made up when he was high.

I think the biggest loser out there is the person who made Teleincision.com
Listen buddy, get a job you have way to much time on your hands!

LP|Stang
06-27-2005, 06:45 PM
I don't even go to Toolband.com anymore, but I do have something to say to Killer Tofu:

Oh Eee oooo . . .KILLER TOFU!

I NEED MORE ALLOWANCE! YEAH YEAH!

IC
06-27-2005, 06:48 PM
omg the title of the post is UNEARTHLINK

IT MUST MEAN SOMETHING.
yes, you are gay.

triad636
06-27-2005, 06:49 PM
I don't even go to Toolband.com anymore, but I do have something to say to Killer Tofu:

Oh Eee oooo . . .KILLER TOFU!

I NEED MORE ALLOWANCE! YEAH YEAH!
great cartoon.. it was a classic

Tyson
06-27-2005, 06:55 PM
Someone gets it....finally.

Read the Blair post. I mean fucking READ it.

Don't look for subtleties of hints.

He never denies that the album will be out on the 18th. Nor does he deny that it will be called "TeleIncision". Quite the opposite he brought it up in a way to make it seem as if someone mistakenly thought Justin and Shelly's store "Lobal Orning" was called "TeleIncision", and thus corrected the emailer.

Typical Blair....sigh. He made all of you realize he comes, reads, and yes probably even posts here.

You've been punched in the face one to many times.

IC
06-27-2005, 06:56 PM
or not enough

blue/shimmering
06-27-2005, 06:57 PM
okay. i'll summarise:

Tool arent idiots. they know that their fans arent idiots. they knew that after the whole Lateralus pre-release business, whatever they said/alluded to would be immediately disbelieved by most/all tool fans. they know the best way to get us to not have a clue about the album until it comes out is to tell us exactly what it is and when its coming, cause everyone would be trying so hard not to get excited about stuff that could potentially make them look like an idiot when it gets pulled.

conclusion: tool want us to react this way. BMB is their "tool" of control. by having him make bullshit up thats more bullshit than usual for Tool, they tried to get us to assume the whole thing reeks of crap...... so that when, in august, an album entitled Teleincision hits the shelf, we'll all be really surprised.

t.

Tyson
06-27-2005, 06:59 PM
okay. i'll summarise:

Tool arent idiots. they know that their fans arent idiots. they knew that after the whole Lateralus pre-release business, whatever they said/alluded to would be immediately disbelieved by most/all tool fans. they know the best way to get us to not have a clue about the album until it comes out is to tell us exactly what it is and when its coming, cause everyone would be trying so hard not to get excited about stuff that could potentially make them look like an idiot when it gets pulled.

conclusion: tool want us to react this way. BMB is their "tool" of control. by having him make bullshit up thats more bullshit than usual for Tool, they tried to get us to assume the whole thing reeks of crap...... so that when, in august, an album entitled Teleincision hits the shelf, we'll all be really surprised.

t.

Tool are currently recording an album, they are in an isolated bunker at the moment. Release dates are the last thing on their collective minds. Stop reading into things so much.

LP|Stang
06-27-2005, 07:53 PM
or not enough

Brilliant!

Tyson
06-27-2005, 07:57 PM
I have yet to sire any children.

Not for lack of wanting from my mother in law though ;)

Tyson
06-27-2005, 07:59 PM
Yeah, your lil' girl likes it rough.

That's about as lame as it gets.

Whoa, what a coincidence, I've also said that to your Father.

Tyson
06-27-2005, 08:20 PM
He was pre-op when I said that to him, thus the lame comment.

idiotboy
06-27-2005, 08:49 PM
holy jesus, i can't believe this has gotten two pages of discussion.

person #1: blair never confirms nor denies anything! that means it's called teleincision!

person #2: no no, he's just trying to make you think that. he said "can we put it to rest?"

person #3: no way dude, that's just what he WANTS you to think. it is teleincision!

person #4: tool knew we wouldn't believe this, so they're throwing us off, so that IS it...unless that's what they want us to think!

holy fucking shit, i'm gonna go cut out my eyes with rusty spoons.

*looking through drawers* uh... *looking in dishwasher* oh goddammit. MOM, WE NEED MORE SPOONS!!!!!!!

cureformax
06-28-2005, 06:35 AM
Everyone should send an e-mail like this...

To: [email protected]
Subject: New Stuff

Hey Blair --

Can you send me advanced copies of the new DVD and album (both versions on tape would avoid any "leak" possibilities)? I'll give you my address once I hear back from you.

Thanks a lot...

-- Max

Follow this up with this message:

"Blair --

Just kidding about having you send me advanced copies of the DVD and album. I'll just buy them myself...and when will I be able to do that?

-- Max"

Raw B
06-28-2005, 07:24 AM
Blair has plainly stated that Tool are still in the studio as recently as June 3rd. That would mean they haven't even begun post-production on the album, which would also mean that any August release date is bullshit. Don't expect this album until late Autumn.

Laxku
06-28-2005, 09:39 AM
As recently as June 26, actually. I sent him an email partially concerning the album, and go this in response.

"The guys are still involved in the recording process so there is no release
date as of yet. Glad you enjoyed the performance and the person. ~ BMB"

So speaketh Blair, at any rate.

Apoc
06-28-2005, 09:45 AM
dont expect the album until next year, and i still think the dvd news is bullshit. Yes im Mr. Optimism.

tomXwithXweather
06-28-2005, 09:56 AM
I'm thinking exactly 11 months from today.

I said it once, and I'll say it again, 24 January, 2006.

PsychoX_02568
06-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Wow this is fucking retarded. All this waiting to get some hazy fucktard answer from Blair the Bitch, which doesn't confirm or deny this. Fuck, I can't wait for this album to come out. First thing I'm gonna do is buy one copy, rip it to my computer and host it on bit torrent. Period.

Probably going to advertise about the bit torrent on every single forum I can find too. That ought to piss them bastards off. If Tools gonna mess with there fans I think the fans should mess with Tool. It's only fair.

Cumsalad cheese-bolt Sandwiches!

kyyuulle
06-28-2005, 12:42 PM
that's really not bright.

flipmojo
06-28-2005, 02:35 PM

I don't feel stupid at all, you dumb mother fucker. This isn't a contest to see who can guess when the new Tool stuff is coming out. You have no idea how lame you sound. Keep talking shit to people behind your computer. Fucking coward.

BTW, my take on all these rumors was that the DVD was called 'Teleincision', not the new album.

SaTaNs_LiTtLe_HeLpEr
06-28-2005, 03:25 PM
Why the hell does he mention lobal ornings in that little message?
Makes no sense
Maybe the answer to our question(s) is at that store? Like uhhh.... Lobal Ornings Sept. 13th.

Maybe those official sites have like a Blair alter ego and they write more about TOOL and VOLTO (Pigmy Love Circus site) or TOOL and Pigmy Love Circus (VOLTO site).

SaTaNs_LiTtLe_HeLpEr
06-28-2005, 03:36 PM
Im telling you that Teleincision is false. It sounds like something a 14yr old made up when he was high.

I think the biggest loser out there is the person who made Teleincision.com
Listen buddy, get a job you have way to much time on your hands!
Actually that site looks like it could be made in 5 minutes. Unless you think pressing the 'Print Screen' key on your keyboard is extensive and strenuous work.

holy reality
06-28-2005, 03:44 PM
Blair is teaching you highly valuable Buddhist lessons.

Namely, desire causes suffering.

Only when the Tool community abandons all faith in Tool's new album will it be released.

UtUmNo1
06-28-2005, 07:59 PM
Refractionoid.

Tyson
06-28-2005, 09:29 PM
I don't feel stupid at all, you dumb mother fucker. This isn't a contest to see who can guess when the new Tool stuff is coming out. You have no idea how lame you sound. Keep talking shit to people behind your computer. Fucking coward.

BTW, my take on all these rumors was that the DVD was called 'Teleincision', not the new album.

Coward?

Behind my computer?

I'm in front of my computer dipshit.

Also, I'd say your the dumb mother fucker for eating the tripe that was 'Teleincision'.

Tyson
06-28-2005, 10:19 PM
In about three weeks you are going to have EVERY SINGLE ONE of these damn posts thrown back in your fucking face.

I'd add you to my list of dipshits but it seems you're already there.

Tyson
06-29-2005, 02:06 AM
You sound like "The Source".

Thank you so much, he was one of my favourite people here.

Twelve
06-29-2005, 07:25 AM
the teleincision rumor started on that norwegian web page, not here.

GelatiCruiser
06-29-2005, 11:26 AM
Not that I buy into this hokie.....but it would be just like TOOL to bludgeon their listeners over the head with the new album just to see all of them scramble like the idiots we are to try to confirm or deny the information.

They just come on TDN during studio downtime and mock us thoroughly. S'okay though....I'm used to being mocked.

KJM
06-29-2005, 11:40 AM
Some of you guys give them so much credit for tricking people you miss what's right in front of your face.

He mentioned the store because that's where the e-mail was recieved.

UtUmNo1
06-29-2005, 01:55 PM
Refractionoid

idiotboy
06-29-2005, 06:24 PM
nice. the germans love you.

flipmojo
06-29-2005, 06:31 PM
Tyson is a troll. Vote to ban him from this board. No one needs to read his sad attacks on everyone who thinks something he doesn't.

UtUmNo1
06-29-2005, 07:29 PM
Refractionoid is the name of the new album.

I fucking know.

Tyson
06-29-2005, 07:38 PM
Tyson is a troll. Vote to ban him from this board. No one needs to read his sad attacks on everyone who thinks something he doesn't.

Poor baby, did your girlfriend just die?

Tyson
06-29-2005, 07:39 PM
Refractionoid is the name of the new album.

I fucking know.

Bliboran.

UtUmNo1
06-29-2005, 07:57 PM
All you Bliboran fucking losers will just be like losers when the album is called Refractionoid.

Cram it in your cram hole.

Tyson
06-29-2005, 08:02 PM
Just like Mike.

Underalus
06-29-2005, 11:11 PM
"Cram it in your cram hole". Where else would you cram it?

GelatiCruiser
06-30-2005, 05:51 AM
In your non-cram hole?

idiotboy
06-30-2005, 10:26 AM
"Cram it in your cram hole". Where else would you cram it?

your pie hole.
your face hole.
your ass, with walnuts.
your twat.
your hatchet wound.
your tuna taco.

mike tyson
06-30-2005, 11:59 AM
In about three weeks you are going to have EVERY SINGLE ONE of these damn posts thrown back in your fucking face.

I didn't know someone could be as big a douchebag as you are.

Tyson
06-30-2005, 07:33 PM
Nice reply, fageyes.

ElectroBoogieJack
06-30-2005, 10:45 PM
Eat a dick fucktard.
HIS WIT AMPLIFIES.

Tyson
07-01-2005, 04:06 AM
You are such a fucking idiot, did you also beLIEve that Maynard found Jesus?

Seriously, it was a hoax, get over it.

Wretched
07-01-2005, 04:47 AM
did you also beLIEve

did you also fART

UtUmNo1
07-01-2005, 05:46 AM
My farts are essentially a sirocco off my next turd.

Deep.

Maynerd's Penis 2005
07-01-2005, 07:23 AM
fuck yes

i mean FUCK YES This is good

Tyson
07-01-2005, 01:55 PM
did you also fART

Only in a contemporary style.

champion
07-01-2005, 04:40 PM
gay.

/Parallelus/Reflectionis/
07-01-2005, 10:23 PM
s
t
f
u
n
b

No YOU shut the fuck up

You just all piss me off with your fuckin' "n00b" bitching all the time.

And stop typing it that way.

Geez.