PDA

View Full Version : Live Footage

Phosphoros
02-11-2003, 06:03 PM
I'm going to buy the Salival DVD (i only own the vhs) and I read in the FAQ that there is some hidden footage there, but, it doesn't say how to find it. I would like somebody to tell me how the fuck you find it, please. Thank you

Windowlicker
02-12-2003, 05:51 AM
There isn't any. Only the 5 videos Hush, Sober, Prison Sex, Stinkfist and Aenima (on VHS no Hush).

TheInsideSource
02-12-2003, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by Phosphoros
I'm going to buy the Salival DVD (i only own the vhs) and I read in the FAQ that there is some hidden footage there, but, it doesn't say how to find it. I would like somebody to tell me how the ---- you find it, please. Thank you

Therefore Hush is the hidden footage, which would answer the question.

Chris_Brightwell
02-12-2003, 09:56 AM
I heard something (it may have been in another thread here) about drawing a pentagram in blood on the data side of the Salival DVD and the band being holographically projected into your living room for your own private concert.

I haven't tried it yet ...

--
Chris Brightwell // moderator

seeker
02-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Chris_Brightwell
I heard something (it may have been in another thread here) about drawing a pentagram in blood on the data side of the Salival DVD and the band being holographically projected into your living room for your own private concert.

--

My, my, my! What WILL they think of next?

Phosphoros
02-24-2003, 11:47 AM
Check this image, and you'll see what I meant with my first post: http://toolshed.down.net/pix/salivaldvdwrap.jpg
Thank you
Andron Epiphanon Pasa Ge Taphos

Phosphoros
02-24-2003, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Chris_Brightwell

--
Go and tell the guy who told you this that he is actually "really fucking high on drugs".

seeker
02-24-2003, 02:21 PM
Check this image, and you'll see what I meant with my first post: http://toolshed.down.net/pix/salivaldvdwrap.jpg
Thank you
Andron Epiphanon Pasa Ge Taphos

It says 70 minutes of studio TRACKS. it's talking about the CD that comes with it.

Phosphoros
02-24-2003, 02:43 PM
Oops!, anyway, how do you see (or hear) those unrelased studio tracks?

P.S. Thanks for telling me, I just saw the "unreleased" thing, didn't put enough attention.
Thanks
Skene Pas Ho Bios

seeker
02-24-2003, 02:53 PM
Oops!, anyway, how do you see (or hear) those unrelased studio tracks?

P.S. Thanks for telling me, I just saw the "unreleased" thing, didn't put enough attention.
Thanks
Skene Pas Ho Bios

well, you put the cd in your cd player and hit play. are you aware that salival comes with a dvd and a cd? two discs.

Phosphoros
02-24-2003, 07:54 PM
Sorry I got confused, forgive me , this whole thread was made for a simple but big mistake of mine.

seeker
02-25-2003, 03:00 AM
:-) no problem, everyone makes em. glad to have helped.