PDA

View Full Version : Live

metalwarriorx
06-25-2005, 10:23 PM
i just downloaded a live version of Prison sex and maynards performance is very good and i think his performance was better than the album version of the song. He stretches out the words and his voice is a bit lower. Has anybody heard Tool perform prison sex live?

etaipo
07-03-2005, 10:56 AM
I totally agree with on the Live version of prison sex i think it totally friggin' kicks it's got more of a tool sound to the live version that the actual album version does. I really hope they tour this summer I want to go to a cocnert of Tool's so badd...

lateralus freak
07-29-2005, 08:16 PM
u guys are so damn lucky!
i really wish i lived in america because i could se tool play live.
im not even sure if they sell the songs here...

eon_yellow_apocalypse
08-10-2005, 01:11 AM
Ive downloaded prison sex too...and i found it better than the 1 from version of the album...
it even had an extra, more softer verse that isnt in the album-version

collapsed shell
08-11-2005, 10:51 AM
i've seen both the "regular" version and the "otrm" verision live. as with most tool songs they do get played better and/or different live for the most part.

but you know after the cd comes out they have lived with the song so much longer and may have seen something in the song they didn't see in the earlier stages of its life.

like the verse added "otrm" is great and really adds a lot to the song. the song was great without it but is all the much better with it...

vinegar_tom
09-29-2005, 02:58 PM
I have a live version of Prison Sex. Anyways, It is much better than the album version. It totally rules.

I love the changed bridge:

"Show me something.... show me something... show me something... show me something... Thought I could make it end... thought I could wash the stains away... thought i could break the circle if I slip right into your skin... so sweet was your surrender... we have become one... I have become my own terror (not sure about that line) and you my precious lamb and martyyyyrrrrr"

Has anyone else heard this version? It's awesome.

Tyson
12-18-2005, 08:45 PM
I have a live version of Prison Sex. Anyways, It is much better than the album version. It totally rules.

I love the changed bridge:

"Show me something.... show me something... show me something... show me something... Thought I could make it end... thought I could wash the stains away... thought i could break the circle if I slip right into your skin... so sweet was your surrender... we have become one... I have become my own terror (not sure about that line) and you my precious lamb and martyyyyrrrrr"

Has anyone else heard this version? It's awesome.

Yes, I wish I could find a cleaner version.

Ganjalf
02-14-2006, 02:17 PM
Yes, I wish I could find a cleaner version.

i have like a perfect quality of it :D