PDA

View Full Version : pathetic, but sadly true.

Mr. Hat
06-23-2005, 02:21 PM
embarassing really that it even happened, i'm a grown man for fucksake, but i thought if anyone'd get a kick out of this - it's you lot.

last night i had a dream that i was in a music store back in my home town and happened to walk past the manager's desk, so my wife and i went up and said hi - not really sure why. but anyway, he was just opening his mail for the day and happened to have a release date right there in front of him for tool's new album. he complained himself that it'd been too damn long and wished they'd get their arses into gear.

That date, was August 16 this year.

triad636
06-23-2005, 02:38 PM
nice.. we ca only hope that it will be out soon..i had a dream somewhat like that.. but i was here on tdn.. there was a thread called.. "TOOL album for real.. no bullshit" i open the thread and the post was done by paraflux.. i glanced over to see what he had wrote and i see a date.. august 23rd and a link to the album info.. i glance down to see replys from others before i click.. they were all excited and pumped.. sure enough i clicked.. and i woke up... i was pissed and thought to myself.. "will we ever see the album?"...

Mr. Hat
06-23-2005, 02:41 PM
Well looks like I beat Paraflux by a week. Here's to hoping ....

It was funny because in my dream my wife snatched the release date flyer off the pile and hid it from me and I was getting SOOO pissed off, she read the date and just looked at me with this 'ner ner ne ner ner' look on her face. Bitch. Man I was fucken screaming in this store "Just gimme the fucken thing". I think the manager of the store was about to jump in to her aid, but thought better of it ... I'm a big lad.

But yeah, I was trashed drunk last night and it worries me to think that even my drunken dreams involve tool ... fuckit I'm pathetic :)

Kelly
06-23-2005, 02:44 PM
okay kabir

Mr. Hat
06-23-2005, 02:46 PM
? I wish I was Kabir. He's hot, and makes alot of money doing a cool job.

(I hope he reads this ...)

triad636
06-23-2005, 02:48 PM
has any of u heard the kabir interview on tripple j?? it was pretty special.. i love that interview.. i listen to it once a week :)

Tyson
06-23-2005, 02:48 PM
I'll ban myself if this is true.

Mr. Hat
06-23-2005, 02:49 PM
has any of u heard the kabir interview on tripple j?? it was pretty special.. i love that interview.. i listen to it once a week :)

Yep, a few years ago for the J files when Lateralus was released. Good stuff, I have it on tape too.

triad636
06-23-2005, 02:51 PM
I'll ban myself if this is true.

seeya tyson...

Kelly
06-23-2005, 02:56 PM

i don't know about once a week

hit me with it if you may

triad636
06-23-2005, 03:04 PM
*throws it at saturn* enjoy man...

GregoryWohlwend
06-24-2005, 09:47 AM
you know you spend too much time on TDN when you're memories are so saturated in it that you dream about it.

GelatiCruiser
06-24-2005, 11:37 AM
Waits Patiently....

Divine_left
06-24-2005, 11:59 AM
I've heard August 16th as a potential release date before. You most likely read the same thread that I did, and it sat around in your subconcious until, last night, they took out the trash.

Your dreams are meaningless, sorry.

Entertaining, though. I'd probably laugh if I had that dream.

symbiosis
06-24-2005, 12:25 PM
you know you spend too much time on TDN when you're memories are so saturated in it that you dream about it.

Maybe I just care deeply about this place and it's wonderful members... maybe.