That this warmth spreads from within
Touches deep all that it has been given
We are one in our birth
Connected and dependent
Forever together
Question and Answer

MrMcPheezy
02-11-2003, 04:04 PM
Dude, these first two are really awesome. I wish I could wake up in the middle of the night thinking shit like this. Whenenever I want to write anything, I have to sit down and think about it for days/months on end. Well done. I'm imprssed. Whatever you do, don't go see a doctor about your inability to sleep; they'd just give you something to keep you from waking up.
Keep up the good work. Just as a side note, I've been considering putting some of my poetry up on this site, but haven't had the balls to do it. I know what you wrote may not actually qualify as "poetry" but I think it's pretty close, and some how it's inspired me to put something of my own. I'll have to do that sometime soon. Thanks.

ShackledEidolon
02-11-2003, 04:15 PM
Im glad that I could inspire someone to do something. I've never had the normal structure for my writing. I find I want to say too much and cant find a way to neatly organize it. The beauty of waking up in the middle of the night and writing is that you dont want to really structure it because the way it came out is important to the analysis of it much like a dream.

One thing I'm hoping is that people will post any ideas they have had from these writings, any new thoughts, even other peices that are related would be nice to "get" the idea out and look at it further. Can't wait to read yours

abefrohmn
02-11-2003, 04:35 PM
Very Khalil Gibran, check out The Madman and some of his other works. I imagine you'll enjoy himi from what you write.

ShackledEidolon
02-11-2003, 09:57 PM
Can you give me some kind of idea of what he writes about?
Thanks for the comments so far

Infidel111
02-13-2003, 01:40 PM
I like it...that pretty much sums it up... I like it. :) Good job.