PDA

View Full Version : Tool vs. L. Ron Hubbard

Plastilina_Ve
06-12-2005, 09:55 AM
Hey everyone,

I have this question about all the things that Tool says about the forementioned writer. Now, I know he's the founder of Dianetics and Scientology (and I'm not, nor feel, identified by them at all). The thing is that I'd like to know what are the points of view from the members of the band about L. Ron Hubbard... I just find it interesting to know others points of view about one subject, that's all. And, because my english isn't perfect nor anything near it, I don't understand completely the context in which his name is bought up in this Tool songs, that's why I need your help.

Thank you very much and have a great one.

JP

Kelly
06-13-2005, 12:01 PM
they believe he is a an idiot who thought up some shit in his head, and now its a cult

go to rotten.com, i think thats it and you will find him and a biography of his life, its quite a good one, if that doesnt work talk to me further

Wave.Existance.Tears
06-14-2005, 07:16 PM
Why the HELL are there two of the same thread, with the same exact beginning post?!

tiphera
06-14-2005, 08:12 PM
they believe he is a an idiot who thought up some shit in his head, and now its a cult

go to rotten.com, i think thats it and you will find him and a biography of his life, its quite a good one, if that doesnt work talk to me further

You shouldn't do that to a noob. Not a good idea...

EDIT: To Plastilina_Ve
"Fuck L Ron Hubbard and
Fuck all his clones." Isn't that clear enough?!!