Nirvana
03-11-2003, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by mstajduh
The noise I make while I'm having sex

then youv got some strange sex!

Sexie Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

neveragain
03-11-2003, 01:09 PM
Yes it does sound like whales, but it's just a cat sound slowed way, way, way down. By the way mstajduh, I'm from your neck of the woods I grew up in Charleston. Many chilhood memories in those mountains

Nirvana
03-11-2003, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by neveragain

that neveragain is everywhere... how does he do it?

Confused Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

neveragain
03-11-2003, 01:15 PM
I am everywhere Nirvana, watch out or I'll sipping ale and playin' the fuckin' bagpipes in your back yard soon.

neveragain
03-11-2003, 01:16 PM
Sorry dude, I thought you were from Scotland, .................................so I'll be sipping ale and smoking doobs at the Van Gogh museum soon

Nirvana
03-11-2003, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by neveragain
Sorry dude, I thought you were from Scotland, .................................so I'll be sipping ale and smoking doobs at the Van Gogh museum soon

tell me when... and ill come watching...

cant miss that!

Waiting Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

neveragain
03-13-2003, 06:08 AM
I moved away from that area over a decade ago, that's funny that they played in Huntington, I remember that old town, I spent my youth attending schools like Polk, and Winfield, the generals, oh yah.

neveragain
03-13-2003, 09:58 AM
Yes , it was Poca, not Polk, I'm shocked that that area has been revived, yeah I know about that dude winning the Powerball, that could have been one of us. Hey, do they still hold the Regatta festival on the river, I remember that being fun. "you gotta Regatta". Haven't been back there in years.

neveragain
03-14-2003, 05:17 AM
Thanks for the update, I'll have to take a trip back down there to visit my proverbial roots sometime. I can't beleive those two companies merged, they we're both pretty huge. Maybe I'll actually take a trip to the regatta, and I'll hit up those bars you speak of. Anyways, I appreciate the info. It was nice chattin' with you, see you around.