PDA

View Full Version : you will not belive this!

Zinnia
02-10-2003, 08:53 AM
notice how they call the aliens extraDIMENSIONAL beings instead of extratarestial. so instead of being from space they're from another dimention or plain, astro plain. also, the space program. think a diffrant space rather than outer space...astro plain is another space. they are not what they say they are...not aliens, spirits. the disasters coming...sept. 11? the gov. knows...how many tabloids, magazines, and news papers have you seen accusing the gov of knowing and doing nothing?
also, notice the stammering is usualy before a detail, as if he's trying to think of a way to get a message out with out the wrong people knowing what it's about.

neveragain
02-10-2003, 09:04 AM
I'm a thorough beleiver in other dimentions of time and space, but I think that this subject has been covered pretty well, it's a joke, creepy, but still a joke. Mechanicsberg, good nice to meet you, i'm in Scranton right now, I find there's quite a few of us Pa folks in these forums. Again, great catch with the "extra-dimentional beings".

SparklingOpiate
02-10-2003, 10:11 AM
If you've ever studied or read anything on relativity or the string theory or quantum mechanics or anything along the astrophysics path then you're aware that there are many theories with many many dimensions. The easiest explination for calling them entradimensional beings as opposed to extraterrestrial is because if nothing else there are 4 dimensions. Three spacial and one temporal (the fourth dimension is time). So not neccesarily an astroplane but simple meaning they have access of somekind to higher dimensions. Could simply relate to the temporal dimension, then again could refer to the further higher ones. Anyhow point being that neveragain your belief in higher dimensions isn't simply a belief it is a strong theory in astrophysics that many great minds are working on to explain.

neveragain
02-10-2003, 10:48 AM
That was one of the best explanations 've ever heard, concise, and to the point, plus you made me feel good about myself that I think everything, and everyone exists on some sort of inter-connected plane. I haven't read much into it, because it seems as though there is no end to it, just a singularity, growing and spiraling into infinity. Thanks for the input. You should be a journalist, not only do you have a fantastic grasp on this subject, but your delivery, explanation to the ordinary reader, and grammar are also strong.

SparklingOpiate
02-10-2003, 01:19 PM
Thanks, I'm actually an astronomy major in college so I've studied it and read up on it alot...i did a paper on black holes and the string theory a few semesters ago, very very cool stuff...but anyhow, thanks!

neveragain
02-10-2003, 01:23 PM
No problem, and now the whole of us understand why you chose the location that you did.

Zinnia
02-13-2003, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by SparklingOpiate
If you've ever studied or read anything on relativity or the string theory or quantum mechanics or anything along the astrophysics path then you're aware that there are many theories with many many dimensions. The easiest explination for calling them entradimensional beings as opposed to extraterrestrial is because if nothing else there are 4 dimensions. Three spacial and one temporal (the fourth dimension is time). So not neccesarily an astroplane but simple meaning they have access of somekind to higher dimensions. Could simply relate to the temporal dimension, then again could refer to the further higher ones. Anyhow point being that neveragain your belief in higher dimensions isn't simply a belief it is a strong theory in astrophysics that many great minds are working on to explain.

just an idea i had late at night. that and the fact that tool has been known to dabble in things dealing with the occult. just makes sense to me and some of my other friends i've shared this idea with. it has a connection to some of the stuff we did over the summer.

ry.
02-13-2003, 01:04 PM
check out "Geomentry, Realtivity, and the Fourth Dimension" by Rudolf Rucker, he explains this theory in simple terms

George Bush Sr.
02-13-2003, 01:31 PM
read david icke, he's wrong on a lot of stuff, but he's done mass amounts of research and he gets deep into detail

abefrohmn
03-03-2003, 04:50 AM
Originally posted by SparklingOpiate

I was told by a physics student that the extra dimensions according to string theory shit are microscosmic and don't affect "The Big Picture" like we'd think of

neveragain
03-03-2003, 05:24 AM
I think the point was that other dimensions exist, not their affect on us, just that they might be there, right next to us, part of us, just on different metaphysical planes of time and space. eerie

SparklingOpiate
03-04-2003, 11:02 AM
Yea the point isn't whether they affect us or not the point is they exist (or are theorized to exists). In the 11 dimenional view the 11 dimensions existed and he four that we are typically dealing with, the four that we know of (3 spacial and one temporal) exist because they became unbound or unrolled so to speak. Something occured (the bing bang) that made the four dimensions unroll and open up. If in the future something in the universe could occur that unlocked and unravels another dimension and then we would be affected by 5 of them possibly. The point of the string theory is that they are like tiny little loops of string somewhere on the size of 10^-23 meters in length or something like that and if they are unleashed, they'll spring open and then we'd be effected by them.....and stuff.

Nirvana
03-04-2003, 11:30 AM
NO?!... I DONT BELEIVE IT! =)

Again I Bumped Up My Post...

Meaningless Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

sircorn
03-11-2003, 12:44 PM
Lots of stuff relating to this on the 46&2 thread. Lemme find the link...........

sircorn
03-11-2003, 12:45 PM
http://toolshed.down.net/0011.html?main=opinion/forum/index.php

Nirvana
03-11-2003, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by sircorn
http://toolshed.down.net/0011.html?main=opinion/forum/index.php

wrong like... i think

Hope He Is Right Post:):-:(Nirvana):-:(

Cylith
11-06-2003, 05:24 PM
Assuming that strings theory is correct (which is don't assume, but I agree it's a possibility) it does affect us. Think of it this way: Do we really understand the atom...not really...A central nucleus with electrons teleporting around the nucleus (the electrons circling the nucleus is just a model). If you alter atoms the right way you can make gold out of air molecules...we can't actually manipulate them that way, but it should work in theory.

Now look at strings theory. I'm not expert, but strings are level beyond the atom. The strings are supposed to vibrate in certain ways, and that somehow effects the make-up of our entire universe...I wonder what we could do if we could manipulate strings the way we theorize about manipulating atoms... (Can anyone say, "Become gods?”)

Keep in mind these theories are far from proven...we may never prove them. Also keep in mind that my knowledge of the subject is limited...I may be way off.

RRed
11-08-2003, 07:59 PM
Currently there is a theory regarding a 5th real dimension; that being the 'hologram'. The title is a little limiting but there isn't a clear language to describe this theory. Basically its kinda like we are refractions of lights reveberations. Kinda like saying we are the projection of a greater source that originated, well no one knows really when. Kinda like nothing and everything, spiraling out sorta. But I think who ever pointed out the idea around string theory and vibrations is on to something, I mean as far a vibrations. To me life isn't mutually exclusive. We are only alive when other things are alive and we cause other things to be alive by affecting them dirrectly. Hence dynamic life and non-linear dynamics and novelty. Its kinda like you take a soda and shake it up and then you open it and you get an explosion.....life. Its like a series of events. I affect you, stimulate, and hence you will be the carrier of that energy until you pass it on to someone else, and so on and so on. But where did this all start. I did some research on something called the Schumans Resonance and related theories and it might shed some light on this subject. Also, if your intersted look into something called Theta Frequencies, very interesting. And one last thing plasma theories and neutrinos. The idea behind neutrinos is unbelievable. It almost gives one reason to believe we can to a certian extent 'will' things into existence.

Any ways I'm rambling

RRed

Skinshifter01
01-19-2004, 03:07 PM
just an idea i had late at night. that and the fact that tool has been known to dabble in things dealing with the occult. just makes sense to me and some of my other friends i've shared this idea with. it has a connection to some of the stuff we did over the summer.

Just a footnote for what you said : occult means hidden. And some of the other threads on this subject talk of the gov't knowing that this was coming and they were hiding it, making it occult...just thought I'd throw that out to you.

tcM_Emperor
03-25-2004, 01:11 PM
lol.. you can hear the guy laughing if you listen carefully. He tries to make it sound like him just being really upset or whatever but it's obvious that he's laughing. Also no human theory will ever be able to correctly explain the universe because of the limitations of the human brain.

AllforUnity
03-25-2004, 06:37 PM
l think it's real, and someone else called back saying it was a prank.

tcM_Emperor
03-30-2004, 03:51 AM
Yeah, aliens are chasing this guy while he's going across country and noone else noticed anything.

Or, it could have just been a prank?

Don't believe everything you hear just because it's more interesting to believe it's true. Just as people read too much into Tool songs.

Oh and also, the guy called a radio station and he sounds pretty panicked. He must have just ran away from the UFO and picked up the phone and quickly called KWRV Country Radio(made that radio station up). It doesn't make any sense.

AllforUnity
03-31-2004, 01:12 PM
Good movie.

ARMZ
11-16-2004, 07:11 AM
1:45 A.M. Friday Sept. 12, 1997
This site has the MP3 of the original recording
http://www.metatech.org/Art_Bell_Area_51_aliens_audio_tape.html

After the recording....

Dead air for 25 seconds, followed by theme song and repeat of Mark Fuhrman
interview talking about marijuana busts]

[2:29:43 elapsed time] Art: We are now on a backup system....The entire
transmitting system went down...

Art's radio network engineer later reported that the network's
communication satellite lost 50 channels (including Art's feed) at that
moment, possibly due to a "lost earth sensor" (so it no longer pointed to
the earth station).

Art reported that the telephone conversation continued off the air for
about a minute, when the caller "screamed" and "screeched" and the
telephone connection went dead. Art also reported that his Web site
registered 5 million hits just after the outage.

Later, a Tucson caller who he said worked for Hughes (which Art said
supplies microwave systems to Area 51) reported that his computer memory
and electronic watch were zapped at the same time that the broadcast went
dead, and suggested both events may have been caused by a cloud-reflected
EMP (electromagnetic pulse, which are created by nuclear explosions or by
special EMP generator).

A caller claiming he was with Area 51 security said: "[We're] Professional
cleaners, you know they dig a lot of holes in the desert...I use a lot of
acid....We worked with satellite operations in the Gulf War when we cut
down certain transmissions...." He predicted the caller would not be
calling in again.

Speculations:

1. Test of radio network and public response to an EMP pulse disabling the
late-night national radio talk show that people are most likely to listen
to in event of a disaster.

2. Psyop media manipulation to achieve a specific public effect, perhaps
related to a planned bioterrorist or other attack (or simulated attack) in
certain cities. Caller sounded convincing but may have, of course, been
subjected to electrical shock or other duress in a controlled environment
during the call.

ARMZ
11-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Some more info on this....

GE-1 HIT WITH APPARENT E.M.P. DURING "AREA-51" CONFESSION

Art Bell hosts "Coast-to-Coast AM," a nightly talk show from Pahrump,
Nevada, a small town near "Area 51" (an airbase which the U.S. government
officially denies the existence of, despite the massive size of the
complex. UFO's are frequently seen near this site.) Art's radio program
is relayed from the studio in Pahrump to the network headquarters by
satellite GE-1. At about 1AM EST, Friday, September 12, 1997, he
designated one phone line for Area 51 employees to call in and "spill the
beans." Several interesting and convincing callers took the bait. Then
came one bizarre call from an obviously distraught and terrified man who
claimed to be a former Area 51 employee recently discharged for "medical"
reasons. He cited malevolent extraterrestrials at Area 51 and an impending
disaster that the government knew would take out "major population
centers." Midway through this call (according to GE engineers) the
satellite's "Earth sensor lost lock" and the craft rolled into an attitude
where it no longer pointed at the uplinks, causing 50 channels to go
off-air for about 30 minutes. Shortly after the outage began, the live
internet video feed from Art's studio was lost as well.

Unaware of these events, Bell continued talking to the caller for another
minute during the outage until he heard a scream and the phone went dead.
A reporter from Penthouse visiting the studio to gather information for a
story about the program witnessed the event and furiously took notes.
Minutes later, Bell received a call from his network on a conventional
analog "hotline" saying that he was "off the air." He checked the uplink
transmitter and saw that it had suffered complete loss of communication
with GE-1. At this point they resumed transmission on a 56k digital phone
line and went back on the air. Then the analog "hotline" to the network
cut out and Art was unable to speak to network engineers.

One of the first callers after the outage was someone who claimed to be
from Area-51 "security." He said that his job was to "close gaps," the
network had been "pulsed" and that we "would not hear from the caller
again." (An ElectroMagnetic Pulse is a method of overloading electronic
equipment in a target area; EMP generators were funded under the original
SDI research. The phenomenon was discovered by accident during the 1960's
when the phone network in Hawaii was disabled by a nuclear test 800 miles
distant.) Speculation about an EMP continued as this was "verified" by
several callers:

A man from Kingston (also near area 51) said he was on hold waiting to go
on the air, and both his home telephone lines went dead. Another caller,
an RF engineer employed at Hughes AeroSpace in Tucson (and an expert on EMP
shielding), stated that he had suffered "cloud bounce" from the pulse and
his personal computer and digital watch were wiped clean.

A third caller reminded the audience that author Nick Begich stated in his
book "Angels don't Play this HAARP" that a military antenna array in Alaska
has the capability to remove individual satellites from service and
generate such pulses. (Incidentally, the HAARP design bears a great
similarity to the work of Nikola Tesla, who publicly made claims about the
potential of his inventions to generate EMP anywhere on the planet.)
Finally, another caller reminded the audience of an event several months
prior where it was confirmed that a number of employees at the Cheyenne
Mountain nuclear-hardened underground base convinced as many friends and
family as they could to move immediately to a remote location in South
America.

Art closed the show by speculating on whether (in the mind of the
government) the "enemy" of National Security had now become the American
people.

Masochistic Chia Pet
11-16-2004, 10:25 AM
Yea the point isn't whether they affect us or not the point is they exist (or are theorized to exists). In the 11 dimenional view the 11 dimensions existed and he four that we are typically dealing with, the four that we know of (3 spacial and one temporal) exist because they became unbound or unrolled so to speak. Something occured (the bing bang) that made the four dimensions unroll and open up. If in the future something in the universe could occur that unlocked and unravels another dimension and then we would be affected by 5 of them possibly. The point of the string theory is that they are like tiny little loops of string somewhere on the size of 10^-23 meters in length or something like that and if they are unleashed, they'll spring open and then we'd be effected by them.....and stuff.

Have you ever read up on the chaos theory

(Not the butterfly affect movie)

The theory is similar to this in the way that one small change in a pattern can cause huge affects on other places or beings

Cyanide ChrYst
11-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Wow. I cant BELIVE any of this!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

2nd dimension - shapes
3rd dimension - geometric shapes
4th - time/frictionless travel
5th - daytime television

There's also another theory that it takes one eye to see two dimensions, two to see three, three to see the fourth. This could unlock some connection between this song and Tool's obsession with the Third Eye; a concept which I'm far to stoned to even give a rat's ass about.

Zaphod
11-26-2004, 09:23 PM
If I recall correctly a lecture from my modern physics class, our professor explained that the existence of 10 dimensions was a fairly accepted standard among today's most respected minds contributing to said field. I think the only reason I remember that is due to the fact that he went no further as to explain what these extra six dimensions were. Perhaps he expected that the interested would conduct their own research, or perhaps he assumed that no one in the class was listening, which would be a arguable assumption, to say the least.

I should also point out that this professor was nicknamed "hundreds" Haggler, a combination of his last name and the average grade he gave out. Also, he was once attacked by a bear while placing devices in caves to detect carbon monoxide levels, as he was committed to proving that lung cancer was just as prevolent in bears as it was in humans, and most bears don't smoke. Fine, you got me, "hundreds" Haggler was probably not the most reliable source of information.

Another thing I'd like to add is that while watching a program last night about the possibilities of extraterrestrial life, Stephen Hawking was interviewed and said that we should try to avoid detection by other species at all costs. I was quite surprised. I'd always believed that any beings that had evolved well beyond us would have long laid to rest the idea of killing innocent beings. But then I got to thinking... Stephen Hawking already knows something. Something really, really scary... and not just what he looks like naked (chalk up 10 points on my going to hell score).

What can I say, I love conspiracy. I mean, after all, if we had all the answers, what fun would that be?

paraflux
12-08-2004, 09:49 AM
There's also another theory that it takes one eye to see two dimensions, two to see three, three to see the fourth. This could unlock some connection between this song and Tool's obsession with the Third Eye; a concept which I'm far to stoned to even give a rat's ass about.

That's great! Not giving a rat's ass about the current biological flux of humanity... I am speechless.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-08-2004, 03:13 PM
You arent speechless; you're just a douchebag teenager who thinks he is slightly closer to figuring out biological flux than anyone else. That's why I dont give a rats ass about it.

You most likely are the kind of loser who gets into those 'intellectual disputes' about which religion is right. *cackles*

paraflux
12-09-2004, 07:30 AM
Is that you in your avatar?

I am 29 years old and well past the point of "thinking" that I am closer to figuring anything out. If you want to discuss religion I will bring to you the perspective that all religions are both right and wrong. You continuously make an ass out of yourself. But after reading your signature, I can see that that is the way you like it.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-12-2004, 12:31 AM
No, all religions are wrong, and will never figure anything out. Beliefs and Religion are a stupid combination. I'm not saying there isnt a god, I'm saying no human could ever figure out what it is, and a 29 year old moron who thinks he's smart because he sits online late at night and has e-fights on random forums isnt going to prove me otherwise.

Yes, that's me on my avatar. Did you think that was a random fucking person?

I wrote my signature so dumbasses like you wouldn't nag at me and call me 'a big mean jerk' and all of your stupid insults that couldn't even hurt a child's feelings. Too bad the idiots I wrote it for CONTINUOUSLY fail to realize that telling me they dislike my opinions does me any harm.

"Oh, you're so dumb, I studied philosophy/theology when I went to stanford and it is my professional opinion that religions are both right and wrong blah blah blah"

shove it up your ass. You are NOT the first dipshit to think he's got religion figured out.

umbilicalchemist
12-13-2004, 07:38 AM
No, all religions are wrong, and will never figure anything out.

i need proof for that phrase.

paraflux
12-13-2004, 09:19 AM
No, all religions are wrong, and will never figure anything out. Beliefs and Religion are a stupid combination. I'm not saying there isnt a god, I'm saying no human could ever figure out what it is, and a 29 year old moron who thinks he's smart because he sits online late at night and has e-fights on random forums isnt going to prove me otherwise.

I wrote my signature so dumbasses like you wouldn't nag at me and call me 'a big mean jerk' and all of your stupid insults that couldn't even hurt a child's feelings. Too bad the idiots I wrote it for CONTINUOUSLY fail to realize that telling me they dislike my opinions does me any harm.

"Oh, you're so dumb, I studied philosophy/theology when I went to stanford and it is my professional opinion that religions are both right and wrong blah blah blah"

shove it up your ass. You are NOT the first dipshit to think he's got religion figured out.

You make me laugh hard.
I dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck. So you shouldnt give a fuck that you look like the biggest emo pussy I have ever seen. Other than OftenLost, that is.

I did not attend Stanford. Neither did I study theology in college. My father, however, was a minister for all of the 18 years I was at home, so my perspective on religion is probably a little wider than most. Sure, I can discuss religion with you, but not if you continue to act like you are. If you dont want to, thats fine too. This started because you were "too stoned to give a rat's ass." I will call that out whenever I see it. It's called retardation. And if weed makes you uncaring or unconcerned, perhaps you should re-evaluate your lifestyle. I smoke daily and never stop caring about anything except stress.
I dont even know where you get your hostility from. Obviously you are not too stoned to give a rat's ass if you get worked up like this. Age probably has a lot to do with it. What are you, all of 17? that makes me laugh even harder. And I am sure you will come back with much mockery, "Ohhh look at the MATURE fella over thurr, he is so SMRT he stays up late at teh night and gets into e-fights!!! Shove it up yours (again, because I am too stoned to think up anything more clever), you big meanie bastard!"
That's great. Job well done.

edit: Let's see how many absolute statements you can make this time, such as "this is stupid" or "It's this way and not that way." It makes you look smart.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-18-2004, 11:54 PM
i need proof for that phrase.

Present to me that a religion has proof that it is right; and then I will present to you proof that religion is wrong.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-19-2004, 12:02 AM
You make me laugh hard.
I dont give a fuck that you dont give a fuck. So you shouldnt give a fuck that you look like the biggest emo pussy I have ever seen. Other than OftenLost, that is.

I did not attend Stanford. Neither did I study theology in college. My father, however, was a minister for all of the 18 years I was at home, so my perspective on religion is probably a little wider than most. Sure, I can discuss religion with you, but not if you continue to act like you are. If you dont want to, thats fine too. This started because you were "too stoned to give a rat's ass." I will call that out whenever I see it. It's called retardation. And if weed makes you uncaring or unconcerned, perhaps you should re-evaluate your lifestyle. I smoke daily and never stop caring about anything except stress.
I dont even know where you get your hostility from. Obviously you are not too stoned to give a rat's ass if you get worked up like this. Age probably has a lot to do with it. What are you, all of 17? that makes me laugh even harder. And I am sure you will come back with much mockery, "Ohhh look at the MATURE fella over thurr, he is so SMRT he stays up late at teh night and gets into e-fights!!! Shove it up yours (again, because I am too stoned to think up anything more clever), you big meanie bastard!"
That's great. Job well done.

edit: Let's see how many absolute statements you can make this time, such as "this is stupid" or "It's this way and not that way." It makes you look smart.

>No, actually your anus is wider than most. Priest joke, ha, haha, ha-huh hah.

>Why the fuck would I want to discuss religion with you? Why would I want to EVER discuss religion with ANYONE? Are you jesus or some other god/goddess? If not, then you dont know SHIT about religion, ESPECIALLY any more than anyone else on earth.

>I'll always act like I am to you because you'll always act like you are to me. You're a toolfag (not the normal toolfan) who thinks he's intellectually superior to everyone because he listens to Tool and reads about the merkaba and has a Lotus flower tattooed to his forearm, not to mention other countless BULLSHIT.

>Pot makes me not want to get into arguments. There isn't really anything else that does that.

>Oh, you smoke pot every day? You're one hardcore mother fucker; that's definitely something I'd tell all my friends because it'd really make them think I was cool.

>I dont get worked up over anything. Holding shift and writing a few capitalized words and some exclamation points is hardly proof of overexertion of energy.

>You dont even have sensible arguments...you just retaliate to me because you dislike the fact that Im not the standard toolclone that putters around on this board and offers his absolutely MEANINGLESS opinions on songs.

But congratulations; you're still a dipshit.

ARMZ
12-19-2004, 06:36 AM
Not to butt in but why do we come here then? is it not to discuss the band and their songs or do you just want to tell us how your day went?

I can tell you mine. Well yesterday I masturbated about 3 times, whilst thinking of several celebrities I would like to fuck, after each masturbation I wiped my penis on an old T shirt and then lit a cigarette. I then switched on my PS2 and played a game.

mmm

Cyanide ChrYst
12-19-2004, 12:35 PM
Sharing translations and opinions of the songs has been done. It's over. Everyone knows what schism is about, and everyone knows what lateralus is about. Yet people still post their closet-grown opinions like "OMFG I think Maynard is talking about a dead fetus in The Patient"...nobody in here can see that everything you guys talk about is fucking stupid.

There is no discussion of anything. At all. No disputes or facts or anything. The board works like this.

StupidToolfan: Since I read about the Merkaba, I am smarter than everyone here. Now here are some loose similarities between the song Parabola and the merkaba. I think the song is about love.

StupidToolfan2: DUDE I TOTALLY AGREE1!!!1
StupidToolfan3: TOTALLY!

etc.
etc.
etc.

ARMZ
12-19-2004, 07:05 PM
dude I totally agree. . . . .

but in all serious wouldn't you want to be abducted by aliens?
especially those long legged, blue eyed, blond hair, 7-foot Nordic type.

sigh* many nights I have watched the stars hoping they would come and get me and take me with them, oh lord am I not worthy! am I not to be encouraged to pray so that they may have some compassion towards me? am I to dwell amongst the Cretans until my passing?

Please send me a silvery disc so that I may board and leave this place I call home.
I am not alone, perhaps its the animal within me , what would it take to reach the status of a higher being?

Triangular_Vision
12-19-2004, 09:38 PM
you must assume the figure of the beloved "cyanide_chryst" you silly rabbit.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-19-2004, 10:17 PM
I read gheybear shit like that in emokids' livejournals.

My friends write freeform poetry. I fucking HATE freeform poetry. It takes ZERO talent.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-19-2004, 10:18 PM
Yes, triangular gets it. If you want to be godsize, you need to be me.

ARMZ
12-20-2004, 05:37 AM
Free-form poetry? me! never! I was just trying to be clever....opps

You know what else takes zero talent? masturbation, which reminds me, I might save up a nice big juicy load and just work it real slow.
Ive got this weird fetish were I meet Hillary Duff and Angelina Jolie at a Tool concert and.......well add in a abduction experience and you've got yourself a great night out.

I can tell you now that I am %100 correct when I say that UFOs do EXIST! You cannot refute me at all because I am right. How do I know? I just know. You cannot deny me the fact that UFOs exist. You cannot tell me otherwise. UFO UFO UFO

paraflux
12-20-2004, 08:06 AM
>No, actually your anus is wider than most. Priest joke, ha, haha, ha-huh hah.

>Why the fuck would I want to discuss religion with you? Why would I want to EVER discuss religion with ANYONE? Are you jesus or some other god/goddess? If not, then you dont know SHIT about religion, ESPECIALLY any more than anyone else on earth.

>I'll always act like I am to you because you'll always act like you are to me. You're a toolfag (not the normal toolfan) who thinks he's intellectually superior to everyone because he listens to Tool and reads about the merkaba and has a Lotus flower tattooed to his forearm, not to mention other countless BULLSHIT.

>Pot makes me not want to get into arguments. There isn't really anything else that does that.

>Oh, you smoke pot every day? You're one hardcore mother fucker; that's definitely something I'd tell all my friends because it'd really make them think I was cool.

>I dont get worked up over anything. Holding shift and writing a few capitalized words and some exclamation points is hardly proof of overexertion of energy.

>You dont even have sensible arguments...you just retaliate to me because you dislike the fact that Im not the standard toolclone that putters around on this board and offers his absolutely MEANINGLESS opinions on songs.

But congratulations; you're still a dipshit.

Ok, emo pussy, Lets take this somewhere else. Take a look in the grudge section. It doesnt belong here.

Cyanide ChrYst
12-20-2004, 10:13 AM
I'll bring it wherever you start it, my friend. Anytime, anywhere, except when Family Guy is on. Then you can just straight fuck off.

Al-Co.
12-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Space-time is a discrete object. It is not space and time (they ore 2 seperate things), it's space-time, one thing.

Human beings can sense more than just the space of space-time. But we are limited. We live for, say 80 years, and not a lot can happen in that time.

We still have the fear of death in us, but give it, er, time, and people will start to relax about stuff. Learn first hand the mistakes of the past. And consentrate using this other sense that we have.

The sense of time alows you to veiw the big picture and find yourself in it. When you do this on a big scale, you can plot your path well. On smaller scales, things get a tad more confusing. (I was gonna say it's kinda like a maze, but it's more like stumbling home intoxicated).

But anyway, the dimension of time (I believe) has a lot of secrets to be revealed, when and if we get there. Who knows what might crop up?

Alex (Al-Co.) Downs

Cyanide ChrYst
12-21-2004, 09:54 AM
Yeah, and I've already proven the meaning of life: Meaningless.

Take any individual life form; let's use you, cocacola. If you were to create a model of the size of space, you could align every computer screen in the entire world (probably more than people on this earth) next to each other and on top of one another.

Then pick out one single pixel.

Then chop that into about 0.000000000000001ths of its original size.

You aren't even THAT big in this universe; you will never affect anything; your search for the merkaba and the afterlife and true inner knowledge is absolutely hopeless; because in a blink of an eye (in comparison to the universe's age) you will be washed away and recycled into ANOTHER stupid human who thinks listening to Tool will bring him the inner light.

exojjl
02-11-2005, 02:32 AM

practicly the best thing religion is good at is starting wars and keeping the idea of world peace away from us to further advance our actions to make all humans go extinct. the bible was written by aliens. The aliens took one look at how we were back then and said something like "fuck, this place is gonna be fucked in 2000 years, lets create the bible to start wars, and mass human genocide and cannibalism and shit similar to it so to make people realize how off track we have gotten and to minimalize human population so that the king of the jungle could rise to be the king of the world!!!!"
simply put, they possesed powers (that are minimalized nowadays due to brainwashing and mindless garble said by religiousness) to see the future and knew none of the people would live for 2000 years so they came up with an ingenius attack that was unlike no other.

either that or we were placed here by aliens as some sort of experiment and given a book called "the bible" to cover up the fact.
like maybe they were trying to create soldiers to fight some war with some other alien race. and so they gave us our own planet with our own room. so when we over crowded this planet and started to kill ourselfs with it, they would try and contact us and make allies with us and then ultimately use us to kill some other race.