PDA

View Full Version : Eleptheria

Isac Khrondor
06-04-2005, 03:59 AM
Why is everyone thinking it's going to be the name of the album?

It could the name of one of the new songs, it could be anything.

Discuss.

kyyuulle
06-04-2005, 04:53 AM
who knows?

Windir
06-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Same with Teleincision; but we'll wait and see.

MasterOfKtulu109
06-04-2005, 08:30 AM
It's still my belief that we won't know a damn thing about the album (title, tracks, etc.) until a month before release...Tool is not one of those bands to release all the info and put a single on the radio 2 months in advance (just so it can get leaked on the internet a month early)

Twelve
06-04-2005, 09:39 AM
http://www.europaconcorsi.com/db/pubrec/scheda.php?id=1121

Out of all the items I found by searching for "Eleptheria", that one was the most significant. I could see how Tool might use the Eleptheria Square as a metaphor for something. All of the other entries were just people's names, the most noticable one being the name of some kind of semi-famous singer. Or Blair could just be using that word as a way to show off his wide vocabulary.

The Schwab 91
06-04-2005, 12:27 PM
I dont care. I just want new Tool asap.

martyr
06-04-2005, 01:42 PM
blair said that nothing about tool's new album has been confirmed apart from the fact it is being made, there is a very long song and that they shall be touring. for once i think blair is actually saying something that doesnt come out of his ass and for once wot he is saying is the gospel truth

SaTaNs_LiTtLe_HeLpEr
06-04-2005, 02:13 PM
Blair could just be using that word as a way to show off his wide vocabulary,.

TheHolyGift
06-06-2005, 05:30 AM
It's a big word. That's why. I'm starting people are just pulling out random words from the dictionary that are over 10 letters long. The new Tool album will be: Arthritis-itis

ZeroPointEther
06-07-2005, 04:42 AM
I put 5 bucks on elephantiasis.

The Let Down
06-07-2005, 05:20 AM
He mentioned the word Hyparxis.

That is now the new name for the cd.

idiotboy
06-08-2005, 10:30 PM
there is no new cd. that's the true greek freedom, fucking everyone in the ass. the sound of our fingers on keyboards, the frequency and wavelength of people talking about the new tool album, that's the new tool album. i hope you like it, 'cuz we're all reading it.

yeah, blair was going to tell that dipshit cop about elephtheria, greek freedom, meaning blair's trying to tell us he was going to tell a cop to go fuck himself.

i'm going to flush elephtheria down the crapper with the schism single, the live dvd, the tapeworm project (including the butt-plug and maynard's grande mocha frappuccino), the proper spelling of track #9 on lateralus, and blair himself. a friend told me "yeah, their website updater is too busy going on about books nobody gives a fuck about to say anything about the band he posts for," and i think that hits the nail on the head.

the fact is, the four members of tool are getting way too much of a kick out of dropping words like elephtheria and italicizing and underlining letters to see what their fans will do about them to actually be putting out a new album. i'm awaiting the post that says "omg, there are 17 letters in maynard james keenan and blair said there's an 18 minute song, and since maynard's 17 is one less than 18, he's going to quit the band wtf!" and i'm sure it's not far off. i can appreciate the "think for yourself question authority" mantra as much as the next guy, but i think it's going a bit too far. when the rumors about this album started in 2003, i figured we had a few years to go and we probably still do.

here's some numerology for everyone: there was 1 year between opiate and undertow, 3 years between undertow and aenima, and 5 years between aenima and lateralus. following that pattern, we'd have 7 years until the next tool album and holy shit, we're 62% of the way from lateralus to 1/1/2008, which happens to be the exact amount of the golden ratio which sees major change, mapped in the golden rectangle as being the larger of the 2 divided rectangles within the original rectangle. i recant everything, long live elephtheria!!!

(but if it really is called that, i'm gonna feel like a fucking asshole.)

LoKi
06-09-2005, 01:02 AM
there is no new cd. that's the true greek freedom, fucking everyone in the ass. the sound of our fingers on keyboards, the frequency and wavelength of people talking about the new tool album, that's the new tool album. i hope you like it, 'cuz we're all reading it.

yeah, blair was going to tell that dipshit cop about elephtheria, greek freedom, meaning blair's trying to tell us he was going to tell a cop to go fuck himself.

i'm going to flush elephtheria down the crapper with the schism single, the live dvd, the tapeworm project (including the butt-plug and maynard's grande mocha frappuccino), the proper spelling of track #9 on lateralus, and blair himself. a friend told me "yeah, their website updater is too busy going on about books nobody gives a fuck about to say anything about the band he posts for," and i think that hits the nail on the head.

the fact is, the four members of tool are getting way too much of a kick out of dropping words like elephtheria and italicizing and underlining letters to see what their fans will do about them to actually be putting out a new album. i'm awaiting the post that says "omg, there are 17 letters in maynard james keenan and blair said there's an 18 minute song, and since maynard's 17 is one less than 18, he's going to quit the band wtf!" and i'm sure it's not far off. i can appreciate the "think for yourself question authority" mantra as much as the next guy, but i think it's going a bit too far. when the rumors about this album started in 2003, i figured we had a few years to go and we probably still do.

here's some numerology for everyone: there was 1 year between opiate and undertow, 3 years between undertow and aenima, and 5 years between aenima and lateralus. following that pattern, we'd have 7 years until the next tool album and holy shit, we're 62% of the way from lateralus to 1/1/2008, which happens to be the exact amount of the golden ratio which sees major change, mapped in the golden rectangle as being the larger of the 2 divided rectangles within the original rectangle. i recant everything, long live elephtheria!!!

(but if it really is called that, i'm gonna feel like a fucking asshole.)

waffels.

SaTaNs_LiTtLe_HeLpEr
06-09-2005, 02:30 AM
waffels.
goffers