PDA

View Full Version : Update me!

ArtistOfMayhem
06-02-2005, 01:31 PM
I'm seeing some threads on here about a new album, and there seems to be a general belief among people that there is one in the works. Does anyone have details on whether or not this is true, and when we might see some developments or announcements in terms of release dates, tours, etc? I've been anxiously awaiting ANY news on Tool, and this is the first time in months that I've noticed a positive buzz about it.

EyesOfAFallenAngel
06-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Man. Give the kid a break.
*fights flaming*

Yeah. They're working on it. Apparently going to be out by the end of this year.

mike tyson
06-02-2005, 01:36 PM
They are definately working on a new album right now, no news on release date, title, or any of that stuff yet. I say it'll be around August-September. Check on here and TOOLBAND for news (even if its just Blair fucking with us).

Isac Khrondor
06-02-2005, 01:53 PM
Rumors are it'll be called Eleptheria or something like that, we can't trust Blair though so it almost definatly isn't the title.

They are working on the new album, and aparantly they aparantly have an 18 minute song..

UtUmNo1
06-02-2005, 01:57 PM
One of the songs is said to be called Baby, Get back in My Life.

Sounds cool.

GregoryWohlwend
06-02-2005, 02:18 PM
my sources in Toolarmy say while the title could be anything the yiddish translation of said title is: "samwise gamjee takes a dump in your third eye"

Orph8998
06-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Man. Give the kid a break.
*fights flaming*

Yeah. They're working on it. Apparently going to be out by the end of this year.

you're a good man
if i knew you, i would try to be your understudy or something

assailing eyes
06-03-2005, 10:40 AM
1st post *woo*

I dunno, i think the way Blair just came out with Elephtheria like that may well mean something. personally, i think it sounds better than teleincision, but whats this i hear about them calling the new DVD that instead of the cd?

Twelve
06-03-2005, 11:06 AM
Yes, there's a new album in the works, and it's rumored to be near or at completion. It is said to be heavier then anything they've done, yet better. The songs are supposed to be rather long on their own. Also, this time around, Adam uses many effects pedals, especially the Viper, and Justin plays excetpionally fast. Danny's drumkit has recieved a major upgrade. The rumored titles are Placidium, Teleincision, and Eleptheria, though if any of them ever actually was the title, it has more than likely been changed (I believe Tool puts out title rumors to see what the response is from us, so they might really care what we think). Danny, Justin, and Adam have been working on this album for quite some time, though Maynard did not join in on it until last November. Expect a release sometime this summer.

UtUmNo1
06-03-2005, 06:09 PM
Refractionoid is the album's title.

SaTaNs_LiTtLe_HeLpEr
06-04-2005, 02:23 PM
Man a double disc album would make my year(s)....