PDA

View Full Version : intro

Kelly
06-01-2005, 12:30 PM
In the beginning of Reflection there is a sound which mimics an hour glass going back and forth rapidly or a sand storm, it is very subtle and can only be heard if you pay close attention(atleast for me) if anyone else has heard this please share and maybe we can discuss its meaning

Darkest Night
06-01-2005, 04:51 PM
what does an hour glass sound like? i think i might have heard it...im not sure tho.

Kelly
06-02-2005, 08:32 PM
it reminds me of sand being blown about in a methodical matter, going against the beat of the song, it set in its own pace but its like a counterpoint with the song

waffel
06-03-2005, 01:20 AM
it reminds me of sand being blown about in a methodical matter, going against the beat of the song, it set in its own pace but its like a counterpoint with the song

Yea I can hear it too, sounds like just static or dead air untill you notice it has a constant 'beat'

Darkest Night
06-03-2005, 07:40 AM
yeah i heard it. it always just sounded like static to me but i understand now

paraflux
06-03-2005, 10:49 AM
the sound of desolation.

Kelly
06-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Yea I can hear it too, sounds like just static or dead air untill you notice it has a constant 'beat'

yes exactly I never noticed it until recently, its adds something which I believe is intenational

Kelly
06-03-2005, 12:18 PM
the sound of desolation.

I really don't think so. Reflection is a positive song and takes all the negatives from the past songs and sums them up into a pinnacle of understanding. The sound of ..., but whats is that something I do not believe it is desolation.