PDA

View Full Version : masturbation???

luke2442
02-09-2003, 01:46 PM
im sorry but where does the "its time to die a little" fit into your masturbation theory?? The song is from "god"s mouth, it is cynical and ironic, just here for me to use, etc. I know that keenan isnt a god-fearing man, but this song is a cynical view of god's good will.

tool_rule_you_jew
12-28-2003, 07:26 AM
If you say so, pal.

Abhored-Paradox
12-28-2003, 06:59 PM
I never really believed the masterbation theory either

radmanics
12-29-2003, 11:52 AM
"die" = used to be the limping of the penis after it has ejaculated.

pushin
12-29-2003, 06:55 PM
'the little death' is a euphemism for orgasm

Not that I necessarily subscribe to the masturbation theory...

The Grudge
01-01-2004, 05:34 PM
The masturbation theory is not so convincing to me. Maybe this relates to Jesus and how he was crucified for our sins...something like that. Just a thought.

radmanics
01-02-2004, 07:39 AM
I'm kinda scared of this song after thinking about it being about masturbation.. fits in a scary way...

Aegisthus
05-10-2004, 05:46 PM
I think that the song is most likely about masturbation; but i think the song is being sung by his dick to maynard and that's the joke. His dick says he's gonna die a little because sometimes people do die a little inside everytime they have sex just for pleasure, which is what i think is happening in the song.

Undertolerance
05-17-2004, 09:45 AM
Interesting indeed. I have always taken this song as being about someone that anyone is involved with, especially in the case of a girlfriend/boyfriend or even wife/husband. Seeing as how you have been with them for quite some time you feel as though they are a part of you and they should see things your way. You seem to lose sight of the fact that are different and individual unto themselves. You think that they should always agree with you and see it your way, "You don't judge. You can't speak..." Because they are you and you are them, well in yuor mind anyway. Thus leading to the complication. Could just be my crazy ass way of lokking at things but that is what i get from it. Although the penis/masturbation interpretation is quite amusing!