PDA

View Full Version : phases of anger

Zinnia
02-09-2003, 01:42 PM
this song goes through the phases of anger. think about it. you're pissed off. at first you feel violent, you're yelling, and want to break things. then you calm down, cry a little. re-run what happened in your head...the murmers. last you have another short burst of anger and that's that.

Cronos
02-09-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Zinnia
cry a little.

Speak for yourself tough guy.

Zinnia
02-10-2003, 08:38 AM
Originally posted by Cronos
Speak for yourself tough guy.

i'm not a guy...crying can be really theraputic, but i'm just a stupid girl...what would i know?

Jack Handy
02-10-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by Zinnia
i'm not a guy...crying can be really theraputic, but i'm just a stupid girl...what would i know?

i am a guy and crying is theraputic.
As for the stupid girl comment i cant agree more, wait no i mean the opposite.

Cronos
02-10-2003, 08:04 PM
Watch That 70's show, and watch how Red Foreman raises his son Eric Foreman. His basic principles, don't be a wussy.

Bottle your emotions.

The best character on that show though is Hyde.

"You gotta be...Zen."

You don't have to cry to heal yourself. I haven't cried and I have problems like you guys and gals, and I'm fine.

Zinnia
02-15-2003, 10:15 AM
if you bottle all your emotions up like that you'll have a hagher leavel of stress and die earlire...which is why girls live about 5 years longer than men. you have to cleanse yourself. crying is one way. t'ai chi works well too.

reign3
02-16-2003, 12:43 AM
T&L does go through phases i think. at first it seems like they are expelling a massive amount of anger and going on a musical rampage. the interlude part doesn't seem like crying to me though. i know that whenever i get really really mad and yell and throw shit (which is very rare), afterwards i kind of settle down and think about what just happened. letting my actions sink in (if i regret them or not.) everybody deals with anger differently, but i have a feeling that the interlude is something other than crying, it just seems kind of erie to me. and in the final part it's like they're going back to the source of the anger with renewed energy. all in all its an awsome song, it gets less credit than it deserves i think.

Zinnia
02-16-2003, 10:25 AM
i didn't mean it was crying, just that crying is one way people deal with themselves after being incredibly angry. some people just get quiet and thing, some write everything down on a peice of paper and burn it...i do all three, but that dosn't matter. the fact is, during that phase you're replaying everything that went on and sort of talking to yourself. thinking of what you should have and are going to say. that's what i think the mumbleing is. so it's dosn't matter what he's saying, it's the fact that he's saying it.