PDA

View Full Version : Danny's Bio

people_do_like_me
05-21-2005, 05:14 PM
"Danny grew up in Paola, KS. Relatively normal, an element of mystery was added to Danny's childhood when one day he spied his father with a large sword conducting a Masonic ritual. Danny would later notice himself performing similar movements when he began playing drums at the age of thirteen. As Danny progressed through high school and then college at the University of Missouri in Kansas City he began supplementing his studies in percussion with speculation into the principles of geometry, science, and metaphysics. A commitment to life as an artist brought Danny to LA where he was able to perform as a studio drummer with projects like Carole King and play around town with Pygmy Love Circus. He would later find an outlet for addressing a fuller scope of his potentials in Tool and another project operating under the title of Zaum. Despite not becoming a Mason or aligning himself with any other school of religion, Danny has maintained his heritages interest in occult studies. Endeavors into this realm have manifested periodically, such as the time he achieved insight into a hidden aspect of the unicursal hexagram utilizing an astral journey initiated through meditation and DMT. Danny then set up his drums into proportions utilizing the circle and square of the New Jerusalem and uttered a short prayer relating to the principles of the ace of swords from the book of Thoth. He then performed a ritual utilizing his new found knowledge of the unicursal hexagram to generate a pattern of movement in space relating to Fuller's vector equilibrium model. The resulting rhythm and gateway summoned a daemon he has contained within "the Lodge" that has been delivering short parables similar to passages within the Book of Lies. Danny recommends as a device of protection and containment a thorough study and utilization of the underlying geometry of the Temple of Solomon for anyone purchasing their next record."

The last part talks about the "underlying geometry of the Temple of Solomon for anyone purchasing their next record."

I did a little searching for "underlying geometry of the Temple of Solomon" in google and the first numbers that i saw on the first result was the bible verse I (Kings 8:12).

Maybe the release date will be on August 12th.

I'm probably wrong....but I was really bored and I need news of the new album to make me feel better about myself.

Sorry.

SmallWangedMan
05-21-2005, 05:31 PM
I'm probably wrong....

Sorry.

Ya think?

MasterOfKtulu109
05-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Well, August 12th is a Friday, so it seems impossible unless the recording industry makes radical changes moving releases to Fridays.

My guess is late august. 23rd or 30th. That's been my prediction for awhile now, so I will stick by it.

Nith Sahor
05-21-2005, 06:07 PM
I looked into that Temple of Solomon thing a while back... didn't find anything special. I don't think anything about it would help determine the release date of the album, since the thing in Danny's bio is to do with "protecting" ourselves from the album.

The website that I looked at was http://www.aiwaz.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=21. You would probably need to know Hebrew gematria in addition to the Temple of Solomon stuff....

DeRais
05-21-2005, 06:08 PM
From the looks of the update, Danny has achieved something brilliant on drums.....or..... they are just trying to hype up the stereo-typical 4/4 rock beat he recorded due to lack of creativity.

Isac Khrondor
05-22-2005, 03:48 AM
Wasn't that bio written before Lateralus was out?

DeRais
05-22-2005, 10:15 AM
It was updated recently I believe.

DeRais
05-22-2005, 10:16 AM
just fucking with ya

Orph8998
05-22-2005, 03:20 PM
Wasn't that bio written before Lateralus was out?
thats the ticket....

MentalSanityOff
05-26-2005, 02:37 PM
yeah, this "upcoming album" is lateralus.