PDA

View Full Version : the talking

ion(-)
05-12-2005, 11:20 PM
at about 3:37 into the song listen closely,you can hear people talking....i wonder what they are saying

bluefire
05-13-2005, 08:40 AM
at about 3:37 into the song listen closely,you can hear people talking....i wonder what they are saying

Probably Maynard saying I want to do you in the butt. Honestly I think they purposely made them inaudible just to because they could. I mean look at Maynard saying suck my dick in portuguese on stinkfist. Did it because he could. And because hes a dick. Which is why I love him...

ion(-)
05-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Probably Maynard saying I want to do you in the butt. Honestly I think they purposely made them inaudible just to because they could. I mean look at Maynard saying suck my dick in portuguese on stinkfist. Did it because he could. And because hes a dick. Which is why I love him...

good ole lovable maynard and his crazy whispering

bluefire
05-14-2005, 10:03 AM
Yeah ive tried messing around with the equalizer and stuff on some of the whisper songs, and you really can't tell whats being said. It's probably there just to mess with you.

Darkest Night
05-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Yeah ive tried messing around with the equalizer and stuff on some of the whisper songs, and you really can't tell whats being said. It's probably there just to mess with you.

and it worked :)