PDA

View Full Version : illuminati idea

Merkaba
02-08-2003, 08:57 AM
think i have the music video figured out. keep in mind that when i say this, i mean what I think, im not saying what it is. plus, im only 14 so there will most likely be some holes in my facts.

the illuminati was a secret society that held rituals, one ritual involves three men. i suspect that these men are modern day illuminati, or members of a secret society. they are dressed in suits because in secret societies, such as the skull and bones, the members grow up to be ruling business men, such as george w bush, and his father, george bush senior (who were both part of Yale's "skull and bones" secret society.) all three meet, and begin the ritual. also, on another note, the illuminati where against christ, and were in some aspects satan worshippers.

the apple, representing human technology, idea, creation, religion, everything humans have developed, hate, anger, love, pain, sorrow, everything, is cut in half to reveal the seeds. around the seeds are a pentagram,a hexagram, and a nonagram. the pentagram is a powerful symbol meaning balance of the mind, such as humans were before the evolution, and corruption of man began. when man was vulnerable and new. next appears the hexagram, which is a symbol undeniably meaning the interaction between god and humankind. such as people discovered god and ancient religion was sparked. next is the nonagram. the nonagram represents maturity and stability. so i believe this beginning shows a timeline of how humankind has developed. how we evolved into things over time, developing our third eye. then there is the flame on the one mans hand, the flame and/or the torch is the symbol of the illuminati, such as the statue of liberty's torch (which was created by french masons or illuminati members). this flame to me backs up the idea of them being illuminati.

the line "We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment" to me means not knowing a good idea of history, and the beginning of things, such as the seeds, create and form other beautiful things, or bad things. so the video to me is basically a history lesson of early man evolving into what we are today. then the men create the black circle. as far as i know, this black circle could be anything between some sort of altar for them to channel satan with, a looking glass into what will come, or what has come, i dont know. but i do know that to me this video and this song rests around the border of the idea of evolution, man starts, man starts god, man evolves into a higher being.(such as in the ending of the video the man finds the leaf, which could be god, then the flaming eyes form his third eye, then he morphs into the flower of life.) the ending could possibly mean to me that when you discover ?god? (not exactly god, but maybe something else) it opens your third eye and you evolve into a higher being?

the rest of the video to me isnt meaningless, but i have found no important chain from what happens in the video with some form of history i have read about. if you found any facts in my idea about the illuminati wrong, then please tell me, i would like to know more and wouldnt like my story to be telling wrong facts. thank you for reading this. please, watch the video, and keep everything i have said in mind before you decide to knock this idea down...

Merkaba
02-08-2003, 09:04 AM
i accidently posted a nonagram appeared, my mistake, it was a septagram, which means "an expression of the number seven, and in representing occult intelligence and the beauty of wholeness" so i goes, man is new, man forms god, man gains higher intelligence and becomes whole with everything (FOL* at end)

*FOL = Flower Of Life

AsBelowSoAbove
03-09-2003, 07:06 PM
And here is where I blink in amazement due to my inablitiy to properly respond to such a statement.

*blinks in amazement*