PDA

View Full Version : H and Winamp

4th Eye
02-08-2003, 03:00 AM
If you've listened to H on Winamp, have you noticed the spectrum analyzer? I'm not sure how to read the analyzer but the right side of it is missing during H. I haven't seen this with any other song. What does this mean?

Lupus
02-19-2003, 04:02 PM
The lines of the spectrum analyzer represent frequencies in the sound. The more to the left, the more "bass" and deep the frequencies, while the sharp ones (higher frequency) are to the right. What you describe means that the song uses more lower frequencies than higher ones. I don't see anything strange in this (although I wouldn't expect it since it's an ordinary song).

ElvID Curse
02-20-2003, 02:05 AM
You seemed like you had nice things to say ,but then ignorance revealed itself. How a member of this forum can spout the words ordinary song, about .any compilation theese four virtuosos have blessed upon our meak, and troubled existence should step back and evaluate there beliefs, or there morals because obviously something is missing. I would like to apologize to TOOL for such a beligerent remark. But I have a feeling none of them care any way. Which is why they are anything but ordinary. AONABAIH RI CHIELE.

Jerk off
03-08-2003, 07:42 AM
I think by ordinary he means it neither to bassy or to Sharp.
So go take some Prozac, and calm down. It'll all be OK. I promise. THe little men in white coats will be here soon.