PDA

View Full Version : Spelling Error?

drunkenbaby
05-04-2005, 07:30 AM
I was just viewing the lyrics section of the tool page and wondered about the lyric to this song.

It says "She's scared as hell.

I am frightened to."

Sorry if I sound like a steaming pile of shite (taking into account that these lyrics were typed by the creator of them) but is supposed to be "I am frightened TOO."?

As in 'also'.

Only a small thing really but y'know(?) what MJK's like, maybe it was intended but I can't figure out how.

I also notice no-one has posted here for ages so this may not be found. If you read this could you possibly let me know what you reckon?

Ta

Gizmo
05-21-2005, 10:00 PM
I easily see what you mean, but we all make mistakes in typing at times.

I can't imagine it really being anything.....

drunkenbaby
05-24-2005, 01:44 AM
I easily see what you mean, but we all make mistakes in typing at times.

I can't imagine it really being anything.....
Kay. Thanks.

triad636
08-06-2005, 11:46 AM
it could mean he is frightened to take action.. you know "to do something" "I am, Fritened to.."

pathological2
08-06-2005, 12:10 PM
I think it very well might be. Especially cause of the next line "I am scared like you". He is also scared (frightened too).

Divine_left
08-06-2005, 12:57 PM
I'm sure it could go either way, and is probably intended to. That's just the way Tool lyrics work.

triad636
08-12-2005, 06:40 AM
I'm sure it could go either way, and is probably intended to. That's just the way Tool lyrics work.
exactly... this is the case with all of their songs... at least that is what i believe

mjkajdcjc
10-23-2006, 03:14 PM
The website guy typed it wrong. Calm down.

livingxdeadxrainy
11-03-2006, 10:38 AM
The website guy typed it wrong. Calm down.

I don't see anyone getting heated about it. I think they're just trying to figure out whether it actually was a typo or if it meant something.

Personally, I think it could mean something.