PDA

View Full Version : sex?

Kaliwraith
04-25-2005, 11:54 AM
Basically, I think the whole song is saying how holy an experience sex is. Let's take a look at all the could-be sexual references.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside
Logic doesn't matter during those precious moments. He'd rather be here, inside her, than anywhere else?
This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in
This body.
He is inside this person's body. it's a "holy reality/experience"
This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
This body, this body holding me, feeling eternal
All this pain is an illusion.
During sex, it seems as if a link is drawn between their minds. We're alone. Noone can jump into our minds and experience what's happening in our minds. Yet, they're feeling this same euphoria where nothing else matters.
Alive, I

In this holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in
Twirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience.
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.
I'm not sure of the symbolism here, but to me it's just imagery of the experience. that last line is self explanitory, i guess.

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
All this pain is an illusion
After, he feels her embrace, and reality comes back to him. But he's embracing what he just felt, wanting to remember how little anything else matters.

Eh, i don't post often. but i was just looking at this and decided to give it a try. just a thought on the song. ::shrug::

davelisowski
04-25-2005, 09:18 PM
Basically, I think the whole song is saying how holy an experience sex is. Let's take a look at all the could-be sexual references.

We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment,
We are choosing to be here right now. Hold on, stay inside

[Logic doesn't matter during those precious moments. He'd rather be here, inside her, than anywhere else?]

This holy reality, this holy experience.
Choosing to be here in
This body.

[He is inside this person's body. it's a "holy reality/experience"]

This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in

[During sex, it seems as if a link is drawn between their minds. We're alone. Noone can jump into our minds and experience what's happening in our minds. Yet, they're feeling this same euphoria where nothing else matters.]

Alive, I

In this holy reality, in this holy experience. Choosing to be here in

This body. This body holding me. Be my reminder here that I am not alone in

Twirling round with this familiar parable.
Spinning, weaving round each new experience
Recognize this as a holy gift and celebrate this chance to be alive and breathing.

[I'm not sure of the symbolism here, but to me it's just imagery of the experience. that last line is self explanitory, i guess.]

This body holding me reminds me of my own mortality.
Embrace this moment. Remember. We are eternal.
All this pain is an illusion

[After, he feels her embrace, and reality comes back to him. But he's embracing what he just felt, wanting to remember how little anything else matters.]

Eh, i don't post often. but i was just looking at this and decided to give it a try. just a thought on the song. ::shrug::

You should mark off your interpretations somehow... took me a sec to figure out. I guess you could interpret the song that way. I look of it more along the lines of a universal consciousness. This moment, this body is just one of the steps before we reach the next level of life. I could go on and on about this interpretation, but I'm sure it's been posted before. Or just google it. Try "Christ Consciousness" too.