PDA

View Full Version : lyrics from jerk off (senior quote) funny story!

saucy
04-13-2005, 08:04 PM
i had a friend named Dale. He had ADHD and FAS. dale stole a thousand dollar projector from are highschool and put it up for auction on ebay. it reached a good amount of money. later in the week his dad found it and realized it belonged to the school. the school suspended him for a month in may, but he was still able to graudate, later in the month. when graduation time rolled around, dale needed a senior quote.so i decided for him. "Consequences dictate our course of action
And it doesn't matter what's right. its only wrong if you get caught" from MJK. they said his quote at graduation rehearsal but took it off from the real graduation. Damn communist school's. Dale now lives in a bigger city with his 60 yr. old lesbian grandma.

downward_spiral
04-13-2005, 08:09 PM
wow.. anymore story's to share??

saucy
04-13-2005, 08:14 PM
wow.. anymore story's to share??
not at the moment but if i think of any regarding tool, i'll let you know

downward_spiral
04-13-2005, 08:35 PM
k. thanks

Yetzirah
04-15-2005, 03:10 AM
haha, thats pretty funny ... so he didnt sell the projector in the end?

what's FAS? I'll look it up on the internet ...

Divine_left
04-15-2005, 10:45 AM

Freshman Advising Seminar.

...at least, that's what it means where I come from.

That story is pretty sweet. It reminds me a lot of my time in high school, and the time I got to give a speech during graduation that was basically a big "fuck you" to the administration.

saucy
04-16-2005, 12:31 PM
haha, thats pretty funny ... so he didnt sell the projector in the end?

no. he didn't sell the projector. FAS is fetile alcohol syndrome

Goldfoot
09-10-2005, 08:59 AM
What the hell does communism have to do with that?

Here, I'll tell you....nothing.

SpiralOutKeepGoing
02-04-2006, 03:50 PM
What the hell does communism have to do with that?

Here, I'll tell you....nothing.

Maybe he was in Cuba?

ProfoundHaytred
02-06-2006, 04:17 AM
that made my morning.

FallingTear
02-06-2006, 08:01 PM
good bump

TurdEye13
02-08-2006, 04:22 PM
Wow! That gave me good laugh. Classic story saucy.

Jeep Woods
11-08-2006, 06:48 PM
i had a friend named Dale. He had ADHD and FAS. dale stole a thousand dollar projector from are highschool and put it up for auction on ebay. it reached a good amount of money. later in the week his dad found it and realized it belonged to the school. the school suspended him for a month in may, but he was still able to graudate, later in the month. when graduation time rolled around, dale needed a senior quote.so i decided for him. "Consequences dictate our course of action
And it doesn't matter what's right. its only wrong if you get caught" from MJK. they said his quote at graduation rehearsal but took it off from the real graduation. Damn communist school's. Dale now lives in a bigger city with his 60 yr. old lesbian grandma.

Wow.

Sim Sala Bim
03-10-2007, 06:17 AM
hahahah! What a good story!