PDA

View Full Version : Similiar but different thought

Giraffe-Me
03-14-2005, 10:03 PM
I agree that the beginning of the song represents mankind in its earliest of forms, which other posts have stated. Even the song in purely music forms shows a steady building and building(maybe representing life on Earth growing until the first of humans are born). Keeping in mind that this album IS about humanity, whether it be about its culture or its creation. Pushing the envelope, we surpass all other species. We keep going, pushing the envelope, with no clue of where we're going.

[Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind.]
Think of your daily reasons for living as compared to say a dog's reason to live. It just LIVES, we give ourselves reasons to live to think we have a bigger purpose.

[I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.]
This comes back to an individual instead of the entire human race.

Now, to talk about the spiral! haha, the part that's most intriguing. We keep living and living to see more and new things. Humanity will continue to 'ride it out' until we've been where no ones been, and just keep going. No, keep going, keep going and more. I feel that this song never actually resolves and continues on, but to where? No answers for how far humanity will go.

FRANK THE TANK
03-18-2005, 07:17 AM
I like it.....seems to me like you thought it through....read mine and see wut u think.