PDA

View Full Version : hooker with a penis

mdc244
11-20-2002, 03:34 PM
why is posting not allowed on that song?

dan
11-20-2002, 09:27 PM
apparently in the old Opinion section, most posts about this song were very crude and dealt nothing with the actual song (ie "my friend's mom is a hooker with a penis").

it was closed because we feel that no one is currently responsible enough to handle it.

i think this is a case of a small percentage ruining it for everyone.

soul_excursion
11-21-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by mdc244
why is posting not allowed on that song?
I disagree wholeheartedly with your decision not to let posts for 'hooker with a penis'. I've been waiting to post my opinion on this song for over a year and a half. I was one of the original posters for this song and I thought my ideas were great on it and I've had some new ideas on the song as well, escpecially it's relevance to the movie
'Fight Club' and the philosophy of Carl Jung. I hope you change your mind, especially since leaving one song out makes my opinion of the entire album null and void.

dan
11-21-2002, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by dan
i think this is a case of a small percentage ruining it for everyone.

do you think you can make your fellow forumites refrain from such postings?

ragna16
11-23-2002, 03:14 PM
I believe that you will find that the maturity level is high now, and will probably stay that way as those who post like morons are quickly chastized. So we wouldn't have a pandamonium thread there, but at worst a need for a couple of post deletions and whatever you guys do to guys that post crap. I'd bet that now it would be safe to open, at least for a while.

dan
11-23-2002, 06:35 PM
*done*

read the new announcement.

kingred
08-02-2007, 07:28 AM
what new announcement?

slamminsalmon
08-02-2007, 07:33 AM
good bump