PDA

View Full Version : Even if it is Tool's last CD

Bill_Hix
03-09-2005, 03:17 PM
They will probably still tour every once in a while (kinda like Pink Floyd). It's not like they will crawl under a rock and not do anything. I still think that they will be active in the music community. The remaining of Led Zeppelin are still doing stuff in music, so even if they didn't release any more Cd's, they still would do something that we could enjoy.

Andy DV
03-09-2005, 06:04 PM
makes sense. that, or the complete opposite.

flipmojo
03-09-2005, 06:10 PM
I wouldn't waste my time worrying about whether or not this is Tool's last album. We know they are making an album and releasing a DVD soon. No reason to think it will end soon.

5th Eye
03-09-2005, 06:55 PM
It's not their last CD...eareagegoaigeaeig;iaj;iajgerigjlueghl...

a_sirian_in_agony
03-09-2005, 07:23 PM
tool has to end sometime, wouldn't you rather them go out at the top of their pier than slowly go to fucking helll?
look at soundgarden, look at metallica....im just saying..

Andy DV
03-09-2005, 07:36 PM
i don't see tool going to hell. they'll keep going and going and get better and better until they spontaneously combust on stage.

MasterOfKtulu109
03-09-2005, 07:42 PM
im sure they will part ways, but most likely adam, danny, and justin will continue to play in other bands (like they do now).

SiGuy
03-09-2005, 10:44 PM
maynard will die, and tool will turn to dust. it has to happen, some crazed asshole who saw that killing a musician makes you (in)famous will blow his head off with a shotgun.

maynard, if you ever read this, dont worry, you wont feel it anyway.

too bad though, he is my favorite singer. i just cant see it happening any other way.

flipmojo
03-10-2005, 02:15 AM
maynard will die, and tool will turn to dust. it has to happen, some crazed asshole who saw that killing a musician makes you (in)famous will blow his head off with a shotgun.

too bad though, he is my favorite singer. i just cant see it happening any other way.

Dumbass.

ARMZ
03-10-2005, 05:31 AM

Prophet.

This will happen, although it might not be a shotgun and it might not be Maynard, but it will happen. Also I don't know about Tool turning to dust(their 'legend' will live forever) but once Maynard does pass the band will be bigger than they have ever been but will be no more.

Kind of sad to think about it.......think about it.

Cyanide ChrYst
03-10-2005, 07:36 AM
Check this out.

Tool releases their new album this year. Then, they wait another four years, as usual. The next time Tool releases an album, Bush will be dead or out of office.

*high fives everyone in room*

Tool will never announce a breakup. It just wont happen. They'll just part ways and in four years, suddenly no album, or vice versa. The entire thing about tool is the fact that they keep you waiting...for years...to see if they've got something else up their sleeve.

5th Eye
03-10-2005, 09:18 AM
...The next time Tool releases an album, Bush will be dead or out of office.That's always a good thing to remember; that just around the corner, in a few years, is our "president"'s term end.

5th Eye
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Oh god, I hope not. That would be a sad day when Bush wins a third term.

FuckJesus
03-10-2005, 09:27 AM
Dumbass.

he was joking. chill brahhh

if good music comes out, i'm happy. If music i dont like comes out, i dont listen. If tool comes out with a new cd/dvd and its good, i'll be happy. if its not.. oh well.. if its tool's last cd, then oh well. If they disappear, oh well. there is PLENTY of amazing music to keep you busy.

Bill_Hix
03-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Bah Fuck that, there is no such thing as "Good Music"...there is Tool, and then there is pop punk/rap.

5th Eye
03-10-2005, 05:54 PM
Bah Fuck that, there is no such thing as "Good Music"...there is Tool, and then there is pop punk/rap.And there is metal, and there is classic rock, and there is industrial, and there is country, and there is jazz, and there is classical, and there is disco, and there is a whole buncha other stuff.

There is good music besides Tool. If you do not agree with this statement, then there is seriously something wrong. Go listen to some other metal. Please.

a_sirian_in_agony
03-10-2005, 06:01 PM
what about pink floyd, apc, soundgarden, stp.....much good music...

5th Eye
03-10-2005, 06:02 PM
Indeed.

Bill_Hix
03-10-2005, 06:14 PM
Bah Fuck that, there is no such thing as "Good Music"...there is Tool, and then there is pop punk/rap.

Because I was being serious when I posted that.

You guys have a tendancy to take things too seriously. Especially 5th eye.

flipmojo
03-11-2005, 12:58 AM
he was joking. chill brahhh

Sure thing... brahhh

UnholyBelligerence
03-12-2005, 06:19 AM
ooo STP, agreed. Underrated.