PDA

View Full Version : Maynard's Dick on Drugs

DavidJamison
02-03-2003, 06:46 PM
Well, being quite unsober at the moment, I have realized this song "Maynard's Dick" is about his penis. I know I sound very stupid right now, but I am serious. Most people think every TOOL song has a fucking satanic or some other kind of deep meaning. I mean, sure, most TOOL songs are really serious, but god damn, can't Maynard have some fun, and write a song about he likes.. his penis.

EVERY BREATH IS MY WISH FOR DEATH

Penguin
02-16-2003, 06:53 PM
Yes.. this is what pretty much every person on this forum thinks about the song too! You are not alone, my friend

Sinagast
02-16-2003, 07:43 PM
ummmm...the song is called "Maynard's Dick." i'm pretty sure there's no hidden message in a song called "maynard's Dick." But then again "Stinkfist" wasn't about fisting.

bfusion
02-17-2003, 05:33 PM
It sounds like they were writing a pop sounding song in mockery of pop music. The lyrics is the satirical layer...

or they could've been just joking.

sircorn
03-11-2003, 12:30 PM
first of all who said tool was satanic? If you think about it, they are actually anti-satanic as much as they are anti-religious. Their point of view goes hand in hand.

I agree with you that this song is a joke. Another, simple, way to fuck with the minds of the pop loving fairies.

FlamingEye
03-19-2003, 07:44 PM
it is ovious that this song is a joke. i think its very funny that maynard wrote a song about his dick

Druzzel Dermgo
03-26-2003, 05:14 PM
Okay, boys. This song is a joke. I'll give you that - but, answer me this...if it's such a joke, then why would Maynard be so serious as to say it's not a place to feel something or other, "it's a place to feel much better"? Why then, would the song sound so real, so substantial? if it's a joke, it's deeper than that. It's probobly about groupies trying to get a dime from Maynard's dick.

I don't know why...but Maynard belches after he says the last word, then begins to make farting noises....what is up with that? Maybe just another way of saying it's a joke...and I've heard the guitar riff from somewhere else...not another Tool song though...weird...

Kapoo
08-14-2004, 09:44 PM
it is ovious that this song is a joke. i think its very funny that maynard wrote a song about his dick

You think this is a joke!? You thinkIt's funny!?? This is art!!! I've built my life around this song Maynard'sdickdammit!!!!! I hope you've realized I'm joking now.

Ming
08-16-2004, 09:41 AM
I still can't believe nobody's registered as "Maynard's_Dick."

ilithmar
08-20-2004, 07:56 PM
haha

Parabowl
08-31-2004, 11:33 AM

more than one...