PDA

View Full Version : Does any read Vedic Tradition?

Kelly
03-02-2005, 10:14 PM
The cruxifixtion of the ego is a Buddhist tradition represented by the Veda. Does anyone have any insight on this? Im sick of reading people's responses to these Tool songs.

komugi nurse witch 46&2
03-02-2005, 11:23 PM
The cruxifixtion of the ego is a Buddhist tradition represented by the Veda. Does anyone have any insight on this? Im sick of reading people's responses to these Tool songs.
rig veda:the vedas are the four earliest hindu text,and the rig veda is the oldest and most important of the four. these were the works brought by the indo-aryan people as they migrated into the indus valley. the word veda which means knowledge or wisdom,and the word rig means praise in sanskirt.hence,the rig veda is a collection of hymns which sing praise for the gods.

Kelly
03-03-2005, 11:57 PM
rig veda:the vedas are the four earliest hindu text,and the rig veda is the oldest and most important of the four. these were the works brought by the indo-aryan people as they migrated into the indus valley. the word veda which means knowledge or wisdom,and the word rig means praise in sanskirt.hence,the rig veda is a collection of hymns which sing praise for the gods.

Thank you for responding. Do you see the influence of the rig veds, or any of the texts, upon the Disposition. A split between these Eastern beliefs of the Cruxifixtion of the ego, and the Merkaba meditation?

Fractal
03-11-2005, 01:11 AM
I believe there is a phrase within the Vedas that states "The music of God is not a bird chirping, It is a earthquake." I can't remember exactly, I'm on some heavy sinus/painkiller medicine right now. So don't quote me, but I am pretty sure it's from there. 'Mention this to me, watch the weather change.' The sound brings about a change. Once something is annihilated you look at it's parts. Then you search for patterns, the patterns are created due to YOUR particular wiring. Take it from there.