PDA

View Full Version : Related Topics.

Cylith
02-10-2005, 02:29 PM
Just a short suggestion that might prevent noobs from bumping old threads...get rid of the related topics links at the bottom of every thread. (This may have been suggested before...?) Anyways, when the new album comes out, we might have a huge influx of noobs, and we might want to curb some of the problems ahead of time.

...just a thought.

Hogpile
02-11-2005, 02:53 PM
Just a short suggestion that might prevent noobs from bumping old threads...get rid of the related topics links at the bottom of every thread. (This may have been suggested before...?) Anyways, when the new album comes out, we might have a huge influx of noobs, and we might want to curb some of the problems ahead of time.

...just a thought.

I think someone already said it, but: Noobs bumping old threads is better than people making new ones of rehashed subjects. Plus, every once in awhile, they bump a really good oldy, and it resparks some good discussions.

JstCloseUrEyes
02-16-2005, 06:01 AM
I have a feeling this had to do with me..hehe.. well Um.. I agree actually..I woudl like to see the "Related Topics" thing done with too, as it...can be a pain. I am not a real noob, but more of ..someone getting back in the swing of things.

Gizmo
02-18-2005, 08:56 PM
...im a noob