PDA

View Full Version : mind running like a freight train

lysegicevolution
02-07-2005, 10:01 PM
you ever have one of those moments, when your mind just completely runs away with itself, thoughts running 1000 mph, just consumed by this wicked stream of consciousness..................................... .................................................. ................

that is what sweat is about

naked_but_oblivious
03-03-2005, 09:00 AM
i know what you're talking about. if somethign bad happens, or might have happened, and you start considering all possible outcomes, which leads you to become more and more worried about the situation

UtUmNo1
03-03-2005, 02:12 PM
you ever have one of those moments, when your mind just completely runs away with itself, thoughts running 1000 mph, just consumed by this wicked stream of consciousness..................................... .................................................. ................

that is what sweat is about

Every now and then I will have a night where I won't sleep a wink because my brain is just on overdrive. Thoughts whistle through my head at light speed, constantly metamorphising into unrelated threads. Most of it just crazy talk.

Could be a result of too much puter, too much reading or something big the next day.