PDA

View Full Version : this body holding me,

lysegicevolution
02-05-2005, 06:24 PM
i was just skimming over some threads, and noticed people are taking the line 'this body holding me way too literal.............

different way of looking at it: he's not talking about someone holding him,
he's talking about the body as a prison......meaning his own body holding himself, his ego, his soul, his conciousness, whatever you want to call it........................................
this body holding me...............

Cyanide ChrYst
02-06-2005, 05:46 PM
Yeah, thanks for the info, livingston.

lysegicevolution
02-07-2005, 09:26 PM
Yeah, thanks for the info, livingston.

pay attention junior, you might learn something

Cyanide ChrYst
02-07-2005, 09:32 PM
I cant learn shit I either already know or don't believe.

paraflux
02-09-2005, 09:11 AM
No, you just cant find your direction. It's ok. I hope it comes to you.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Haaaaaaaaaaaahahaha. A douchebag who knows nothing of me but the opinions on his false beliefs in which I sell him thinks he can analyze my direction in life.

Just because I dont have the Metatron Cube tattooed to my side, just because I dont look at the flower of life and think 'Oh my god, there is life beyond death' doesn't mean I dont have any direction.

I want to aspire to torturing stupid people and perhaps creating some sort of war.

paraflux
02-10-2005, 07:42 PM
I never bought anything from you.

You present yourself however you want to be remembered. How am I supposed to care if you like to be remembered as a cunt sore? Yeah, I'm kinda lookin for your posts now, but not because you get under my skin. It's because I went to your site and I would now like to mock you often. It's not often you find an honest-to-god infestation of vanity and ridiculous waste of intelligence. I say that because I can tell that you are indeed just that, its just that you choose to fuck with people instead of contribute to anything.

Parabol of Decadence
02-11-2005, 08:19 AM
I never bought anything from you.

You present yourself however you want to be remembered. How am I supposed to care if you like to be remembered as a cunt sore? Yeah, I'm kinda lookin for your posts now, but not because you get under my skin. It's because I went to your site and I would now like to mock you often. It's not often you find an honest-to-god infestation of vanity and ridiculous waste of intelligence. I say that because I can tell that you are indeed just that, its just that you choose to fuck with people instead of contribute to anything.

I agree fully. How you present yourself makes all the difference to people. If you present yourself as having only a single, first considered, child inclination that our ideals and perception is the one whole medium with which to base your life upon, then your just another infantile ignorant who, in their life time, wont climax to anything other than a rotting corpse. In laments terms; your not mocking life, life is mocking you.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-12-2005, 01:39 AM
It's actually "You're" not mocking life. Don't you feel like a dumbass.

You fruitcups can't figure out that I present myself the way I want to present myself, and I obviously dont give a shit who remembers me as what. One day I'll OD on heroin, and whatever I'm doing in the Afterlife that probably doesnt exist, I most certainly wont be bummed out that a bunch of Metatron-Cube loving mind dumps like you morons won't miss me.

Ta!~~

Cyanide ChrYst
02-12-2005, 01:39 AM
And also it's Lamen. Shit, you're fucking stoopid, mate. Lament is to express sorrow.

lysegicevolution
02-12-2005, 02:55 AM
if you hate these forums and the people in them so much, than why do you continually post here? you must be a truely bored individual if you have nothing better to do than come here and try to aggrevate people. why is it you feel the constant need to critisize others anyway, is there something you're overcompensateing for? were you picked on in high school by a tool fan one to many times or something? or maybe it's something you're lacking 'downstairs'?
anyway, i just can't help but laugh everytime i see one of you're posts, it just blows my mind that there's actually someone out there that's so pathetic.
now i'll get a reply post from you picking apart the spelling of my post and telling me how you could care less about what i or anybody else in these forums thinks, but if you really don care..............than why do you keep coming back?

Cyanide ChrYst
02-12-2005, 08:51 AM
Yeah dude, I have a small penis, so I joined a webforum to make up for it. Everyone is so unoriginal here it makes me want to tear my hair out of my ass. That's why I hate everyone here. None of you think. Ever. And when you do think, on a rare occasion, you are completely overanalytical and you TOTALLY miss the point of whatever the subject is.

I dont hate everyone here, I think most of you are fucking idiots but there are three or four opinions that matter enough to me to make me stay here. If you dont like my hardline opinions, that is just too fucking bad, because you came to this forum to listen to other people, as did I. The only difference between us is, I dont like what I'm hearing.

And you are another example of why toolfans are such festering dipshits. They think they are SO smart and clever, but they have a hard time spelling simple three syllable words like Criticize and compensate. You're just a bunch of idiots, plain and simple, thinking your opinions mean dick to anybody outside of this black hole of information you call a fansite. I wish people who loved tool as much as I do had the ability to accept the fact that tool is NOT A FUCKING GODSEND WITH SECRET FUCKING MESSAGES ON THEIR FUCKING CD. THEY ARE A FUCKING BAND.

~fin

lysegicevolution
02-12-2005, 06:13 PM
Yeah dude, I have a small penis, so I joined a webforum to make up for it. Everyone is so unoriginal here it makes me want to tear my hair out of my ass. That's why I hate everyone here. None of you think. Ever. And when you do think, on a rare occasion, you are completely overanalytical and you TOTALLY miss the point of whatever the subject is.

I dont hate everyone here, I think most of you are fucking idiots but there are three or four opinions that matter enough to me to make me stay here. If you dont like my hardline opinions, that is just too fucking bad, because you came to this forum to listen to other people, as did I. The only difference between us is, I dont like what I'm hearing.

And you are another example of why toolfans are such festering dipshits. They think they are SO smart and clever, but they have a hard time spelling simple three syllable words like Criticize and compensate. You're just a bunch of idiots, plain and simple, thinking your opinions mean dick to anybody outside of this black hole of information you call a fansite. I wish people who loved tool as much as I do had the ability to accept the fact that tool is NOT A FUCKING GODSEND WITH SECRET FUCKING MESSAGES ON THEIR FUCKING CD. THEY ARE A FUCKING BAND.

~fin

i never said they were anything more than a band.....................you just like to argue dude.................you don't give your opinion on songs..............you post remarks to try and push people's buttons..............you attack people in such a childish and blatent way that you know they will come back at you.........................
and than you parade around like your so fucking supiorior.................you're a fucking dork..............channeling aggresion in the most cowardly way i can think of
...........argueing over a computer. you're laughable man.

Naga Royal Guard
02-12-2005, 06:37 PM
i dont know if that was directed at you, but if you let him push your own buttons, then whose fault is it all really?

Naga Royal Guard
02-12-2005, 06:42 PM
then there is this beautiful paradox:

Cyanide ChrYst
02-12-2005, 11:38 PM
i never said they were anything more than a band.....................you just like to argue dude.................you don't give your opinion on songs..............you post remarks to try and push people's buttons..............you attack people in such a childish and blatent way that you know they will come back at you.........................
and than you parade around like your so fucking supiorior.................you're a fucking dork..............channeling aggresion in the most cowardly way i can think of
...........argueing over a computer. you're laughable man.

Use spellcheck next time because I could barely read through that mangled, cancerous mass of blather.

Hmm......................dont talk to me.........................if i.........push your buttons................so much........

Who told you I was a man? Where did you get that information?

exojjl
02-13-2005, 02:06 AM
i was just skimming over some threads, and noticed people are taking the line 'this body holding me way too literal.............

yeah, when I first heard this song, I took literal.
I'd like to admit to this.
except when I took it literal I thought it meant his body holding his soul.

exojjl
02-13-2005, 02:08 AM
P.S.
HAHAEHAeHaeHaeHAEhAEhAeHAEhAEhEEAH

Sincerly,
I fuckin show how stupid others are and I am beginning enlargen my ego and loathe in the fact that I am superior in my ways of thinking, and which case I actually have the will to stop every bit of that except for thinking superiorly.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-13-2005, 10:25 PM
P.S.
HAHAEHAeHaeHaeHAEhAEhAeHAEhAEhEEAH

Sincerly,
I fuckin show how stupid others are and I am beginning enlargen my ego and loathe in the fact that I am superior in my ways of thinking, and which case I actually have the will to stop every bit of that except for thinking superiorly.

Pass me whatever the fuck you're smoking there, partner.

exojjl
02-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Pass me whatever the fuck you're smoking there, partner.

you've already had it before. Everyone's experience is different. Im sorry.
You dont learn from it, then theres nothing I could do.

paraflux
02-14-2005, 07:54 AM
And also it's Lamen. Shit, you're fucking stoopid, mate. Lament is to express sorrow.

In another thread you corrected someone's "you're," except you put the punctuation outside the quotation marks. Don't you feel like a dumbass. And it's also "layman" when you are talking about "layman's terms." You just look for shit from other people to fuck with and you don't even know the proper fixes for them. I suggest prying the wooden house out of your own eye before trying to blow a speck of dust out of your brother's... but you won't, because you are "hardcore."

Cyanide ChrYst
02-14-2005, 09:34 PM
In another thread you corrected someone's "you're," except you put the punctuation outside the quotation marks. Don't you feel like a dumbass. And it's also "layman" when you are talking about "layman's terms." You just look for shit from other people to fuck with and you don't even know the proper fixes for them. I suggest prying the wooden house out of your own eye before trying to blow a speck of dust out of your brother's... but you won't, because you are "hardcore."

Actually it's "hardcore". You would only put a period before the quotation mark if it were a quote or a sentence from a character.

But it's not like I know anything; I'm only an inglish majer.

exojjl
02-14-2005, 10:34 PM
Actually it's "hardcore". You would only put a period before the quotation mark if it were a quote or a sentence from a character.

hey, whatever makes you feel "Smart".

paraflux
02-15-2005, 09:04 AM

Yeah, go ahead. You were caught trying to correct someone else when you didnt know what the fuck you were talking about. Tell me, what exactly is "lamen?"

Cyanide ChrYst
02-15-2005, 06:14 PM
It's laymen without the y, dumbass. Couldnt you figure that out yourself?

Fractal
03-13-2005, 02:57 PM
I have to say the body holding me part reminds me of dying. With the birth and death of every breath, we also do. Thoughts begin and end. Here's something to think about, embracing the moment. We can only focus on one point, why? The camera's lense captures everything within it's field of view. Why don't we? Scientists are saying we are in a dodecahedron (polyhedron with 12 faces) universe. Now, to get nerdly, Dr.Daniel Jackson from Stargate states that we have to have 6 points of reference to navigate through three dimensional space plus a point of origin. We do, haven't you ever been drunk and not been able to see what's around you and fell? So, thinking of polarities as everything has 2 possible outcomes (possibility1) thought by you and let the other be 2)infinite possibilities or a 'chaos variable'). We have this: point of origin is dictated by polarities of possible locations within three dimensional spaces. OR is three dimensional space dictated by point of origin's thought of where it exists in the space. Regardless, there are 2 possibilities for each. They are decided upon once information flows in to our senses, but all exist as chaos. Or would it be a superposition (both possibilities existing as one until it is viewed, ie:Schrodingers cat), like quantum physics dictates? Wouldn't you have to know already where you were? What can 'this body holding ME' really do? What do you all think? Is where we are a set of 12 points (2 possibilities for each of the 6 points in 3d space) or is it 6 points (once we are there the points are decided upon)? Does consciousness affect your point of origin? Or does point of origin affect your consciousness?