PDA

View Full Version : aenema-pushit-salival-pushit

exojjl
02-04-2005, 12:16 AM
most people say they like the salival version better. i just dont get it.
it seems as if some of them like more just because its a different version.
i pretty much took maynard literally when he at the beginning of the salival ver they were going to try the song under a different light.
both versions are one and the same. its like if you were reading a book, and it was kinda dark in the room, and you turned on more lights or something so you could read the book differently. thats how i think of this song.
they are one and the same. i love them both equally now.

MrMcPheezy
02-04-2005, 12:21 AM

both versions are one and the same.

they are one and the same.

Um.

its like if you were reading a book, and it was kinda dark in the room, and you turned on more lights or something so you could read the book differently. thats how i think of this song.

If you turned on a light, the first half of the book wouldn't change.

exojjl
02-04-2005, 12:29 AM
Um.

sure
thats the aenema version.
and
yes, technicly in a sense it would if you went back through it and changed it because you wrote the god damn book.

exojjl
02-04-2005, 12:33 AM
Um.

what if you wernt half way through the book?
but you were on the first or the lat page?

MrMcPheezy
02-04-2005, 12:55 AM
sure
thats the aenema version.
and
yes, technicly in a sense it would if you went back through it and changed it because you wrote the god damn book.

But we didn't write the goddamn song.

MrMcPheezy
02-04-2005, 12:56 AM
what if you wernt half way through the book?
but you were on the first or the lat page?

This is just a horrible analogy. Shut up.

exojjl
02-04-2005, 01:56 AM
This is just a horrible analogy. Shut up.

of course we didnt write the song.

your not getting it. fucker.
tool wrote the song. we are reading the story within the song. we are look at the song under a different light. they didnt technicly rewrite the song.
i love how tool makes their most their fans look stupid like you.

MrMcPheezy
02-04-2005, 09:12 AM
they didnt technicly rewrite the song.

Yes they did, and this is why your analogy doesn't work.

lysegicevolution
02-04-2005, 04:18 PM
most people say they like the salival version better. i just dont get it.
i pretty much took maynard literally when he at the beginning of the salival ver they were going to try the song under a different light.
both versions are one and the same. its like if you were reading a book, and it was kinda dark in the room, and you turned on more lights or something so you could read the book differently. thats how i think of this song.
they are one and the same. i love them both equally now.

i actually do view them almost like 2 seperate songs dealing with the same subject matter.........the lyrics are altered a bit.........i always saw it as taking the idea the what the first version was about and looking at it in a completely new way...........think of it like a love song(which i'm not saying it is..............at all). the first version being about getting away from someone because thier smothering you...............the second version being about the fact that it was never the other persons fault at all, but it was you who pushed them away.........................AGAIN................ i'm not saying this is what the song is about, i'm just using this as a tool(pun intended) to get you to look at it differently

exojjl
02-06-2005, 01:18 AM
i hope pheezy has learned as much as i have from you.

MrMcPheezy
02-06-2005, 10:27 AM
i actually do view them almost like 2 seperate songs dealing with the same subject matter

Which they inarguably are.

MrMcPheezy
02-06-2005, 10:28 AM
i hope pheezy has learned as much as i have from you.

I learned nothing from his post, as his point was that they are two different songs, which has also been my point all along. This isn't really a debatable issue, you're just being an idiot.

lysegicevolution
02-06-2005, 05:13 PM
I learned nothing from his post, as his point was that they are two different songs, which has also been my point all along. This isn't really a debatable issue, you're just being an idiot.

goddamn you people are hostile

lysegicevolution
02-06-2005, 05:38 PM
u don't like bottom?

MrMcPheezy
02-06-2005, 08:14 PM
u don't like bottom?

No. I also don't like people who spell "you" as "u".

exojjl
02-06-2005, 11:12 PM
goddamn you people are hostile

i know
im sure these forums loose people other day because they are like "man, what a bunch stupid hostile people on these forums, i cant get anything across to most of them. what a bunch of fags."

Note: mcpheezy on ignore is not arguebly a bad idea...

exojjl
02-06-2005, 11:15 PM
No. I also don't like people who spell "you" as "u".

what killed any sense humor you never had?

exojjl
02-06-2005, 11:43 PM
ok
fuck this thread
no one is getting it.
essentially the song is rewritten
but im saying i view it as one. you guys are fuckin idiots. you will go out of your way to attack anyone who views anything differently. none of you are unique or different. i came to these forums hoping to find some cool people. so far, ive only found two cool people on here. so fuck you guys, and fuck your thread ruining. you can eat shit an die. especially pheezy, cuz he sucks a big pheezy sack of shit.

MrMcPheezy
02-06-2005, 11:55 PM
i know
im sure these forums loose people other day because they are like "man, what a bunch stupid hostile people on these forums, i cant get anything across to most of them. what a bunch of fags."

If people leave because we're "too mean", we probably don't want them here anyway.

MrMcPheezy
02-07-2005, 12:00 AM
fuck this thread

That's what I've been saying this whole time.

no one is getting it.

That's because your point is both stupid and poorly expressed.

essentially the song is rewritten

but im saying i view it as one.

What?

you guys are fuckin idiots.

Some of us, yes.

you will go out of your way to attack anyone who views anything differently. none of you are unique or different.

Now, I'm assuming that these statements are directed at me. I didn't attack you because your view differed from my own, I attacked you because your view was wrong. There's a huge difference.

i came to these forums hoping to find some cool people. so far, ive only found two cool people on here.

Just out of curiousity, who?

so fuck you guys, and fuck your thread ruining.

Hey, we only ruin threads that suck. Say something worthwhile, and most of us will reply accordingly.

you can eat shit an die. especially pheezy, cuz he sucks a big pheezy sack of shit.

and you questioned my sense of humor?

exojjl
02-07-2005, 12:39 AM

What?

Some of us, yes.

Now, I'm assuming that these statements are directed at me. I didn't attack you because your view differed from my own, I attacked you because your view was wrong. There's a huge difference.

Hey, we only ruin threads that suck. Say something worthwhile, and most of us will reply accordingly.

and you questioned my sense of humor?

you must be christian, you sure like to ruin things.
and i like your last post, that quite funny, going through and picking at every single little thing i said that had absolutely no meaning, and trying decipher some greater thought that i had, whether you subconsciencly
do that or not, curiosity isnt that great unless you have no life.

exojjl
02-07-2005, 12:43 AM

of course, 1 of the only 3 people ive seen on these forums who actually have something good to say.
and who arnt like you.
maybe ill post it, maybe i wont
till then, im not paying attention to you.

exojjl
02-07-2005, 01:08 AM

you havnt thought about it

that is because the english language doesnt provide me with enough to explain it, and your not willing to listen.

what?
that is said you didnt hear someone, most of the time it is said if you have no brains.

Some of us, yes.
most, your talking as if you were one with them,

i didnt say you attacked me (although you did) i said almost everyone heres attacks someone constantly. everyone feeds off of others energy.
attacking me because im wrong is essentially the same as attacking me because my view differs from yours. either way in each case my views are differerd.
and there is no huge difference because either way both of them are attacking, and the only way there would be a huge difference is if one was constructive non mental violence abuse, in which case, you typed what you said, and that not being a physical object that you can use to slash me up with, you go with words because they are the next best thing you can use to take shit out on. stress is oftenly associated with this type of behavore, next would be what i call "pure stupidity and lack of great communication skills".

ruinings someone elses creation is just sick.

you have severe mental dissatisfactorie/s overlaps caused by insufflation of inflamatory objects that could be used according to what you are.
A Fuckin Asshole.

you suck, but do you think im going to go and ruin one of your threads or you?

and you questioned my sense of humor?[/QUOTE]
and you questioned my sense of humor because i didnt question your sense of humor although you tihnk i did, because i probly said that just for the hell of it and it had no relevance to anything at all and seeing flaming assholes dance around in a parade with charade written alll over your face is fuckin more hilarious than Osama Bin Laden having a bad day.
i hope you laugh!!! i hope you choke on that laughter!!!
i think ticks and leeches is about fans, saying the fans are fuckin leeches and ticks (especially pheezyfagmansucksballs).
ill have to go into deal on this, but itll require another thread.

MrMcPheezy
02-07-2005, 01:30 AM
I'd like to declare that I officially do not like this guy. I've already forgotten how to spell his name, but I officially do not like him.

exojjl
02-07-2005, 01:38 AM
I'd like to declare that I officially do not like this guy. I've already forgotten how to spell his name, but I officially do not like him.
maybe it was something you said smartie?

exojjl
02-07-2005, 01:43 AM

of course, your a fucked up christian who likes to ruin things!!!
but anyways, thanks for thinking outloud to "officially"declare your selfish opinion
for not listening to someone and refusing to because you think of yourself as a higher individual because you need to capitalize all the correct words and spell everything correctly in a non formal place such as this forum.
next time you will learn to speak and figure out your not the only person on this planet, and more specificly, your not the only one with your views or your un self righteous attitude.

exojjl
02-07-2005, 01:46 AM
if it wernt for religion, we wouldnt have so many wars, and if it wernt for religion, the idea of peace would be alot closer...

exojjl
02-07-2005, 01:55 AM
Analyzation of Mcpheezy:

Information:
Birthday:
January 7, 1985
Favorite Tool Song:
Third Eye
Least favorite Tool Song:
Bottom
Favorite letter of alphabet:
F
Your car's color:
Dark Red
Left, Right, Both-handed?:
Left

things having to do with a asshole is of interest.
the song "third eye" is a favorite song because of the idea of merkaba and the third eye.the concept is far off, the concept of opening such a eye. to most christians, this concept is not "normal" anything that is other than food, shit, sleep, breathe, bible, is deemed as something, i forgot what i was going to say.
you least favorite song is "botton" which in actuallity, that word "bottom" is proboly the cause for such dislike of the song. the wrong bottom could mean hitting rock bottom. is is of a worry for pheezy, for an degree of any selfish ignorant fuck.
his favorite letter of the alphabet is "F" because it resembles a knife, the knife he would wish to attack people with. His cars color is dark red because that color resembles "BLOOD". a car is a very big object for this color, and that is huge symbolism right there.
he is left handed, because technicly, he is never right.

MrMcPheezy
02-07-2005, 09:10 AM
of course, your a fucked up christian who likes to ruin things!!!

Where are you getting this whole thing about me being Christian? I'm not.

you think of yourself as a higher individual because you need to capitalize all the correct words and spell everything correctly in a non formal place such as this forum.

I do so because I'm able to. You not doing so implies, to me, that you cannot. Which is a sign of stupidity.

next time you will learn to speak and figure out your not the only person on this planet, and more specificly, your not the only one with your views

I'm already well aware of both of these facts.

MrMcPheezy
02-07-2005, 09:11 AM
Analyzation of Mcpheezy:

Information:
Birthday:
January 7, 1985
Favorite Tool Song:
Third Eye
Least favorite Tool Song:
Bottom
Favorite letter of alphabet:
F
Your car's color:
Dark Red
Left, Right, Both-handed?:
Left

things having to do with a asshole is of interest.
the song "third eye" is a favorite song because of the idea of merkaba and the third eye.the concept is far off, the concept of opening such a eye. to most christians, this concept is not "normal" anything that is other than food, shit, sleep, breathe, bible, is deemed as something, i forgot what i was going to say.
you least favorite song is "botton" which in actuallity, that word "bottom" is proboly the cause for such dislike of the song. the wrong bottom could mean hitting rock bottom. is is of a worry for pheezy, for an degree of any selfish ignorant fuck.
his favorite letter of the alphabet is "F" because it resembles a knife, the knife he would wish to attack people with. His cars color is dark red because that color resembles "BLOOD". a car is a very big object for this color, and that is huge symbolism right there.
he is left handed, because technicly, he is never right.

Man. Despite all the effort you put into that, you were still way off.

Naga Royal Guard
02-07-2005, 04:43 PM
what does this have to do w/ the 2 versions of " pushit" are you trying to do an interpretive dance of its lyrics or something?

MrMcPheezy
02-07-2005, 06:32 PM
What are you talking about?

Naga Royal Guard
02-07-2005, 06:35 PM
never mind

exojjl
02-07-2005, 09:25 PM
Man. Despite all the effort you put into that, you were still way off.

denial is the first step to knowing you have a problem.

exojjl
02-07-2005, 09:32 PM
Where are you getting this whole thing about me being Christian? I'm not.

I do so because I'm able to. You not doing so implies, to me, that you cannot. Which is a sign of stupidity.

I'm already well aware of both of these facts.

no, because im not writing a essay for school, im not worried about getting a good grade. I am not uptight about it. I got above average in state testing for spelling and what not. A 96% to be exact. I can spell better than most people in Wshington state. but i dont feel the need to be perfect on here, because no one on here is technicly perfect, they are far from it.
Making assumptions that i cant is ignorance/stupidity. there for that is doubled of stupidity, creating you to actually be more stupid than me, and thats also in due to you saying it.
and im saying you act like christian people. they act like you, religion is the source of most worldly problems, and your proboly the problem of most of the people you know who have problems. but how could i know that? and if it were true, you would lie about it anyways, making for a sum total of "major bullshit".
your quick to your defense of yourself with out really self analyzing yourself.

MrMcPheezy
02-07-2005, 09:35 PM
your quick to your defense of yourself with out really self analyzing yourself.

lol

How old are you?

lysegicevolution
02-07-2005, 09:51 PM
there for that is doubled of stupidity, creating you to actually be more stupid than me, and thats also in due to you saying it.

who in the what now?

exojjl
02-07-2005, 10:51 PM
lol

How old are you?

your not very observant huh?
if you were sent to save the world you would say something like "i dont see whats wrong" and trip over a pile of your own shit, take a sniff of it, love the smell, fall in love, and then we would all be dead.

exojjl
02-07-2005, 10:54 PM
age does not matter.
age is irrelevent.
age is irrelevent to intelligence.
the older you get, the more your brain shrinks, and the more stupid you get.
my speculation is that you are 1,456 years old.

IC
02-09-2005, 09:12 AM
your not very observant huh?
if you were sent to save the world you would say something like "i dont see whats wrong" and trip over a pile of your own shit, take a sniff of it, love the smell, fall in love, and then we would all be dead.
where the hell did that come from?

MrMcPheezy
02-09-2005, 09:16 AM
Man, this guy is fucking hilarious. One of the easiest poster to flame, ever.

exojjl
02-09-2005, 09:13 PM
where the hell did that come from?

i havnt seen you ever make any good posts.
why in the hell are you here?

exojjl
02-09-2005, 09:19 PM

who?
besides ive always heard flaming is some kind act of gayness. like attaching multiple dildos around your dick and fucking yourself. or something like that. you know, to make a flaming wound around your asshole, since your in love with ass sex anyways.
i sure dont see you flaming any posters on here anyways. but ok, you must be talking about yourself, seeing as your the easiesy poster ive found on here to fuck with.

exojjl
02-09-2005, 11:01 PM

Dear,
"Mr mc i like flaming huge dicks to fuck me in the ass"
its impossible if you are talking about me. you havnt flamed me, and you havnt had anything good to say. why did your parents waste money on you?. and so that you could come around and sit on here and waste posts? with shit like "shut up" or "your wrong" and other bullshit like that. Your a bug. a Fly to be exact. because you like to eat horse shit and give it back to others.

Sincerly,
fuck you

Naga Royal Guard
02-11-2005, 07:24 PM
great, nature is so proud of you guys

exojjl
02-11-2005, 10:36 PM
yesh insheed

exojjl
02-11-2005, 10:37 PM
HAHAHAEHAEHAEHAHAhAhEAHAeHaEhAEhAEhEAHAHAHAHAHAHAH EhAhEHaehAaHAEHAHE