PDA

View Full Version : This cake?

hailthemaggots
02-03-2005, 03:27 AM
You are all saying about this cake with four candles on and there being room for one more. Have you not realised the blatantly obvious that it might be a reference to members of the band? Perhaps TOOL are after a new member? I somehow doubt it but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I am sure this new album will be genius no matter when it comes out. Obviously, the sooner the better, but I have the new Mars Volta album to keep me happy until then.

ARMZ
02-03-2005, 05:21 AM
Not everyone was saying it, I just made an observation about what Blair had posted on Toolband.com. Do the maths.

champion
02-03-2005, 06:06 AM
maybe maynard was supposed to go out and get five candles, but he fucked up and got four, and that's what adam was referring to.

Tyson
02-03-2005, 08:23 PM
Didn't Blair announce a fifth member over two years ago?

ARMZ
02-03-2005, 10:17 PM
Tabala

GregoryWohlwend
02-07-2005, 01:46 AM
interesting, you may be on to something they seem to hang out with Wes from limp bizkit a lot...

Andy DV
02-07-2005, 08:11 PM
this april will be the four year anniversary of lateralus. adam joked that there was room for one more, hence JOKING that another year may go by before another album. joking. that's my theory.

joking.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-07-2005, 09:08 PM
You are all saying about this cake with four candles on and there being room for one more. Have you not realised the blatantly obvious that it might be a reference to members of the band? Perhaps TOOL are after a new member? I somehow doubt it but I'd like to hear your thoughts.

I am sure this new album will be genius no matter when it comes out. Obviously, the sooner the better, but I have the new Mars Volta album to keep me happy until then.

This might be realistic except it's from a Slipknot fan.

IC
02-08-2005, 06:37 AM
maybe maynard was supposed to go out and get five candles, but he fucked up and got four, and that's what adam was referring to.
haha
this april will be the four year anniversary of lateralus. adam joked that there was room for one more, hence JOKING that another year may go by before another album. joking. that's my theory.

joking.

actually I think Andy's got it. That makes the most sense, and doesnt include the end of Tool.

hailthemaggots
02-09-2005, 02:13 AM

bit harsh...

i just think its better to listen to as much as possible...instead of just bumming tool (not that thats a bad thing)

IC
02-09-2005, 09:00 AM
yeah Slipknot's singer is actually a good singer, I'd rather hear him sing than scream..and they're drummer's got some interesting stuff. There's always something to listen to in any kind of music.

exojjl
12-20-2005, 02:54 PM
or did they say there was three candles with room for one more? anyone know where this is at? April 3rd is a monday, you add one more day, you get april 4th, which is a tuesday, and a probable release date.

exojjl
12-20-2005, 02:59 PM
nevermind it, it means they have released 4 albums from the birth of the band, and they are releasing one more, on its birthday?. that its.

killershears
12-20-2005, 03:38 PM

Yeah and he likes The Mars Volta too. hahaha. :)

Ryan
12-20-2005, 04:54 PM
nevermind it, it means they have released 4 albums from the birth of the band, and they are releasing one more, on its birthday?. that its.

yeah. they fucked up releasing lateralus on maynard's birthday so they're making sure they do it this time around. april 17, 2006.

exojjl
12-20-2005, 05:09 PM
yeah. they fucked up releasing lateralus on maynard's birthday so they're making sure they do it this time around. april 17, 2006.
yeah, but i wouldnt get to adamant on it, because we'll just see someday. I personally dont care that much as long as I get to hear it.

Andy DV
12-21-2005, 11:49 AM

joking.

not so funny anymore, is it?

the album is coming out in february, i damn near guarantee it.

/V\agina
12-21-2005, 05:59 PM
Maynard is coming out in February....

The album is coming out on the exact day that it is released.

What if this supposed 5th member were to be Axl Rose??

......god...... I hope I'm wrong.

*gets gun ready*

Ocelot199
12-21-2005, 06:05 PM
Maynard is coming out in February....

The album is coming out on the exact day that it is released.

What if this supposed 5th member were to be Axl Rose??

......god...... I hope I'm wrong.

*gets gun ready*
I love everything about this post. You are a funny person.

I doubt Tool knew when the album was going to be released 10 months ago in February... they weren't even in for recording until sometime in October or something.

Christoff
12-22-2005, 09:43 AM
The credits for the two DVD's state that is an incomplete list.