PDA

View Full Version : adam and eve II

peripheral
01-31-2003, 05:30 PM
Is this the beginning or the end? A riddle wrapped inside an enigma. Nobody was her e for the beginning and nobody will be around to talk about the end. In the mean time, lets evolve as far as we can. I had goosebumps at the end of lateralus when the video screeens show the spiral twisting and turning...i love that!! Why not add another double-helix strand of DNA and see where we can go? There are so many...too many reasons to list why I like tool, but one reason are the lyrics. Maynard doesnt write about stuff that ordinary lyricists write about. The songs arent about rainbows, cotton candy, racing fast cars or getting your freak on...it seems to be a higher level for MJK. I am not very smart, but i liked to be challenged. Some songs on the radio are so f**king basic, i can guess how the riff of the chorus will go the first time i hear a top-40 song; this is not true with tool. More bands should be original and creative, instead of sounding the same as everyone else. I am babbling now....spiral out!