PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know how to use this?

The_Patient
01-28-2005, 12:02 PM
It occured to me that the Lateralus artwork has some significant geometrical
link with the chokaras? Can anyone tell me what the linear notes art
signifies/ and how to use it ?

nipploleon dynomight
02-05-2005, 08:09 PM
Chakras*
http://www.alexgrey.com

tempest
02-06-2005, 11:31 AM
Dunno, there was a thread somewhere that showed links between the lines on the back of the slip off cover and various positions on one of the anatomical diagrams. The first page of the inlay is pretty straightforward (possibly), youve got the hand, heart, throat and third eye chakras with the funnel of energy in my opinion being the crown. Other than that...

tempest
02-06-2005, 11:42 AM
Also, the inlay smells like the ketamine i got last night. Strange urge to boil it down and snort it...

exojjl
02-15-2005, 10:40 PM
yeah, the last page. Im not sure about this, but think 4 points. Four members in the band. And also, if you flip to the page before it, you'll see the point sticking out to the left is coming out of the back of the mans necks. I heard once the pineal gland i think is on the back of the neck.

rochey-o
02-17-2005, 11:51 AM
yeah, the last page. Im not sure about this, but think 4 points. Four members in the band. And also, if you flip to the page before it, you'll see the point sticking out to the left is coming out of the back of the mans necks. I heard once the pineal gland i think is on the back of the neck.

4 points, 4 members? ... now youre just TRYING to overthink

thats a double dorje... the buddists made it with 4 points long before tool was a band.... or maybe they were a band back then and they were badass can came up with that awesome symbolism... 4 points... 4 guys... GENIOUS!!!... now theyve reincarnated, like all good buddhists as the tool we know today...

and the pineal gland isnt in the neck... jesus... the pineal gland is th third eye... is your third eye on the back of your neck?

EDIT: that wasnt me ^^^ but i agree

Gizmo
02-18-2005, 08:47 PM
i love your loving attitude... .... ...........

ExTReMe FrEAk
02-19-2005, 12:45 AM
Dunno, there was a thread somewhere that showed links between the lines on the back of the slip off cover and various positions on one of the anatomical diagrams. The first page of the inlay is pretty straightforward (possibly), youve got the hand, heart, throat and third eye chakras with the funnel of energy in my opinion being the crown. Other than that...
7 Major Chakras
Root Chakra - between anus and genitals
Sacral Chakra - two fingers below the navel
Solar Plexus Chakra - just below the sternum, extends down to the navel
Heart Chakra - Where your heart is, in the center of your body
Throat Chakra - The neck
Brow Chakra - above and between the eyes
Crown Chakra - Top of head

5 Additional Major Chakras (Concidered major chakras by some)
Alter Major Chakra - area of the nose
Base Chakra - pubic bone
Hara Chakra - auric field between the sacral and solar plexus chakras
Unconditional Love Centre - within and extending the usual heart chakra
Third Eye Chakra - vortex chakra, in the auric field, out from and slightly above the brow chakra

The Alter Major and Hara chakras are not typically recognized as major chakras. The Base, Love, and Third Eye chakras are ussually concidered to be part of the Root, Heart, and Brow chakras.

There are no major chakras in your hands. There are major meridian points in your hands though.

The human body contains thosands of chakras. Chakras create/manifest energy. The type of energy your chakras create are represented in your aura. These colors are yellow, light blue, dark blue, green, pink, brown, purple, orange, gray, and red.
Your meridian system moves the energy around your body. When you take energy into your system, or expell evergy out of your system, you are using your meridian points.

You seemed interested in chakras, that is why I supplied you with this information. That, and to correct you on the hand chakras thing.

UnholyBelligerence
02-20-2005, 02:12 PM
pubic bone?

what the fuck is your pubic bone

Cyanide ChrYst
02-24-2005, 10:47 PM
pubic bone?

what the fuck is your pubic bone

The pubic bone is the bottom part of the pelvis. It is bigger in women. Some of them have it too big and it feels gross when you are intimate. That's why I'm gay.

joeyt17
03-08-2005, 09:09 PM
pubis: ilium, ischium, pubis bones fused together make up the pelvis

5th Eye
03-09-2005, 09:40 AM
CC is right (whoa!). But that's too much information.