PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't Reflection remind you of Halo?

nipploleon dynomight
01-26-2005, 05:54 PM
Maybe it is too much Halo but it really reminds me of Halo especially the level "Assault on the Control Room" when you get in the tank. It would be pretty awesome to have Reflection playing when you are blowing grunts out of their shades with a 90mm cannon or whatever it is. Anyone else out there like me?
Probably not, but please bash me and my ideas below, thank you.

ARMZ
01-28-2005, 08:07 AM
I've played Halo once at a friends house but I was drunk and high so I can't remember much. As far as reflection goes I've always had the distinct feeling, well it just reminded me of the intro music to that show from way back 'Dr Who'.

nipploleon dynomight
01-29-2005, 10:45 AM
I don't think I've seen Dr. Who before.

SmallWangedMan
01-29-2005, 11:59 AM
Maybe it is too much Halo but it really reminds me of Halo especially the level "Assault on the Control Room" when you get in the tank. It would be pretty awesome to have Reflection playing when you are blowing grunts out of their shades with a 90mm cannon or whatever it is. Anyone else out there like me?
Probably not, but please bash me and my ideas below, thank you.

You were probably playing that level and listening to that song at the same time and something in your memory system clicked. For some reason, to this day I can't play Castlevania: SOTN without hearing the Mighty Mighty Bosstones in my head. Seriously.

paraflux
01-31-2005, 12:00 PM
You were probably playing that level and listening to that song at the same time and something in your memory system clicked. For some reason, to this day I can't play Castlevania: SOTN without hearing the Mighty Mighty Bosstones in my head. Seriously.

I cant play Quake II without hearing Intermission off of AEnima.

nipploleon dynomight
02-04-2005, 09:11 PM

No it's more of an opposite reaction, when I hear reflection I think of Halo. When I'm playing Halo I think of Halo. The memory connection thing was the first theory I came up with, but though about it and realized the facts stated on my first sentence.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Halo sucks. I dont know what the craze is on about that came.

On the other hand, Doom 3 is the best game I have ever played in my entire, entire life. If you dont own it, you need to purchase it IMMEDIATELY.

nipploleon dynomight
02-05-2005, 02:50 PM
I love Halo, more than Halo 2. Yes I know I am insane. Doom 2 was a neat-ass game, I'm not buying any video games for a while, I have too much fun with my old ones.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-06-2005, 05:48 PM
You dont understand, doom 3 is the most horrifying experience of your life. I even had NIGHTMARES about it.

Purchasing you it.

nipploleon dynomight
02-07-2005, 12:42 PM
Bad dreams don't inspire me to buy things. Wet dreams do.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-07-2005, 09:20 PM
I busted the first time I played the game. In my pants. Hardcore.

SmallWangedMan
02-07-2005, 09:29 PM
Doom 3 = not that good.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-07-2005, 09:33 PM
Your opinion = not that important

Hasnt anyone learned? If you listen to me, you will attain true happiness.

SmallWangedMan
02-07-2005, 10:15 PM
That may be true, but your opinion = not that useful if you're suggesting Doom 3 to people.

paraflux
02-08-2005, 12:24 PM
Usually its when he suggests anything to people. Completely irrelevant.

Cyanide ChrYst
02-08-2005, 09:03 PM
Everything I say is relevant in some fashion or another. It is you who decides to ignore or accept it.
Buy doom 3, if you are a PC gamer. It will be the best investment you ever made in a video game.

nipploleon dynomight
02-09-2005, 03:46 PM
Halo for XBOX, I should of straightened that out.

Stalkz
04-10-2005, 04:18 PM

I can't play Tony Hawk 2 without listening to Bizzar/Bizaar by Insane Clown Posse.

I don't play Tony Hawk 2 anymore.