PDA

View Full Version : looking into the sun

forkedpath
01-31-2003, 01:05 AM
if youve never tried this, give it a try and see what comes of it.

as we all know, its dangerous to look at the sun, thats not what im asking you to do. rather, close your eyes and look. this may have just been some random fluke, but i dont really see how it could have been. when i did this, i saw something nearly identical to the last page of the cd artwork, and really it was quite beautiful...and calming at that.

another note, the sun needs to be completely unobstructed, i tried the same practice in a forest and got cloudy results. id love to know if this was, like i said, a fluke, or, as someone suggested to me, neural discharge...which would bring some more facets of Grey's work to light.

forkedpath
02-08-2003, 10:59 PM
please, it only takes a brief moment to see if what im saying applies to others or not, and then itd only take another minute or so to reply and tell me either "no youre just seeing things you silly rabbit" or "hey, yah, i see it too".

cmon please.

Andy
02-09-2003, 01:42 AM
It's probably just you seeing things in your head that you want to see. Or that have been collected in your subconscious. In fact I'm almost positive it has no connection with the Lateralus artwork. IMHO

Andy

Soaky
02-28-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by forkedpath
please, it only takes a brief moment to see if what im saying applies to others or not, and then itd only take another minute or so to reply and tell me either "no youre just seeing things you silly rabbit" or "hey, yah, i see it too".

cmon please.

Yes.. It is either all of the pills I took or I do see what you mean. This Vajra (i believe this is the term for the four sides object) supposedly exists in all human beings. as I child I would always play with my eyes. I would always see f--ked up shapes and images due to the amounts of pressure I put on them. This is also probably the reason why I now have to wear corrective lenses but hey, It was worth it i guess. BUt yes... I do see what you mean. ***Either taht we are both insane and need to be locked up forever...

peace