PDA

View Full Version : Tidal Waves...

Triangular_Vision
01-01-2005, 08:49 PM
I couldn't help but make the grim connection between the tsunami in asia and the lyrics in aenema. Its kind of ironic that the meteor showers are mentioned before the waves because we just had a shitload of showers around here not long ago... That may be a bit out there...

have any of you done any research on the pole shifts and their effect on the global weather and earthquakes? Its kind of creepy how close the end could possibly be if the polarity of our planet was to change signifigantly like it has many times before. I just read about some people that were discovered frozen under ice for thousands of years and everything around them was still preserved well enough today that the food in their stomachs was still edible. Trees were shredded and huts torn down. There was evidance of large amounts of rain, and then a sudden drop ion temperature of up to 100 degrees followed by huge ice storms that froze everything. This was caused by a pole shift.

This idea puts a picture of a pheonix in my head. g'night.

benpink
01-01-2005, 09:08 PM
ever see the movie Day After Tomorrow?

Triangular_Vision
01-02-2005, 08:57 AM
no i dont watch too much tv or movies... ive heard of it though and it sounds pretty cool. I might have to check it out because you are the second person that has brought it up today.

Triangular_Vision
01-07-2005, 07:11 AM
finally downloaded the movie and i would have to say FUCK YA! too bad my version of the damn thing didn't have the ending past the point where the ship floats into new york. But the overall point of the movie is exactly what i was talking about.

bentTOOL23
01-07-2005, 12:20 PM
(erased)