PDA

View Full Version : creativity?

thegman420
01-29-2003, 01:07 PM
Does anyone else think that this track is just creative noise not intended to be interperated? Could it just be that the band came up with a cool way to simulate a storm and the sound that -ions make in -ion machines? Maybe this track is like useful idiot and is intended to trick you into thinking you're getting 15 songs when you're only getting 9. Hmmm?!

Windowlicker
01-30-2003, 02:38 AM
You are wrong.
it is said that (-)ions can make you feel good and wake up any special powers like a third eye.
So this " song" makes you ready for the song/experience Third Eye.

thegman420
01-30-2003, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Windowlicker
You are wrong.
it is said that (-)ions can make you feel good and wake up any special powers like a third eye.
So this " song" makes you ready for the song/experience Third Eye. I don't recall making a statement to be wrong about there windowlicker. I merely asked a question and if you recall, this is an opinion forum not a fact forum because I can guarentee you don't know any better than anyone else.

Windowlicker
01-30-2003, 01:33 PM
I gave you a answer that maynard gave himself in an article. I'm sorry if i speak the truth ;-) if maynard spoke it of course...

Johnny Truant
01-30-2003, 07:18 PM
I am pretty sure the random noise is made by aluminum sheets being shaken. As for the electricity and the thunder, I do not know, although I think it is made using ordinary objects as well.