PDA

View Full Version : Tear down the Eye

euthanasia
01-28-2003, 08:10 PM
It is incredible.
Scene 1: The Trial inside Pink´s mind. The Judge, the Worm, in all its plenitude, in all its greatness, looks down to Pink, condems him, whispering the most brutal, cold yet burning like hellfire, words: TEAR DOWN THE WALL!.
Pink himself, with his own bare hands, smashes The Wall, fist after fist, hit after hit.
Scene 2: An extraordinary journey, a trip in which One Forgotten Soul, finds himself face to face to his future, his triclops future. He realizes, He makes a decision. Hear him banging, hear him smashing, he is beating with all his strenght. Attacking that place in his forehead, trying to see, screaming: PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE!

Floydian Theory
01-30-2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by euthanasia
It is incredible.
Scene 1: The Trial inside Pink´s mind. The Judge, the Worm, in all its plenitude, in all its greatness, looks down to Pink, condems him, whispering the most brutal, cold yet burning like hellfire, words: TEAR DOWN THE WALL!.
Pink himself, with his own bare hands, smashes The Wall, fist after fist, hit after hit.
Scene 2: An extraordinary journey, a trip in which One Forgotten Soul, finds himself face to face to his future, his triclops future. He realizes, He makes a decision. Hear him banging, hear him smashing, he is beating with all his strenght. Attacking that place in his forehead, trying to see, screaming: PRYING OPEN MY THIRD EYE!

Awesome comparison. I have never thought of that before.

Flojob
03-05-2003, 05:10 PM
what is tear down the eye?

spiralion
03-06-2003, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by Flojob
what is tear down the eye? Ever hear of an album that goes by the title of "The Wall" by a certain group of men that call themselves PINK FLOYD?