PDA

View Full Version : Song 9 -main word 11 workit out

Nathan6887
11-24-2004, 11:51 PM
I don't know whether anyone has posted this idea before but isn't it interesting that a song which largely revolves around the number 11 should be track 9.
This song is definately a brilliant coincidence with 9/11.

Eleven and she was gone.
Eleven is when we waved good-bye.
Eleven is standing still,
Waiting for me to free him
By coming home.

Moving me with a sound.
Opening me within a gesture.
Drawing me down and in,
Showing me where it all began,
Eleven.

Given the changes that are associated and suggested in this song I think that If it was written after 9/11 it would be almost obvious reference to 9/11. Maynard is a prophet of sorts.

ARMZ
01-01-2005, 07:03 AM
You could also say this or that or even....

Lateralus

Track 5 Schism:5 months after the release, 9-11 occurred.
watch the temple tumble down

More recently....

Track 2
Track 6

Track 12

Track 4

Track 10
Track 13

All of these are somewhat short preludes to the next song.

26/12/04 The date of the tsunami.

Track 13 The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now.

The first 3...
Eon Blue Apocalypse
Mantra
Parabol

EMP = Electromagnetic pulse weapons are a possible trigger of cataclysmic earth events. EMP fields can superheat the ionosphere, devastating magnetic bands around the earth, and in turn causing massive disruption of the earth’s Tectonic plates.

Eon Blue Apocalypse: The Apocalypse is coming.
Mantra: This has a sound that like of a whale which recently hundreds of them beached themselves around Australia's southern areas.
Parabol: The form the tsunami took as it reached the coastlines.

EMP weapons are known to cause mass whale beachings.

Track 10 watch the weather change
Track 12 Triad 3 years after 9-11

So you see, this doesn't mean shit, I've just wasted your time and mine.

Peace outttttttt!

Edit: I know the goverment is watching me! soon they will come and take me away to the loony bin where I will be doped up on soothing medicine and my brain will turn to gravy.

P.S This is a joke and typing in the bolds and italics took more time than actually making up all that shit.

Thrakandor
01-01-2005, 12:26 PM
You could also say this or that or even....

Lateralus

Track 5 Schism:5 months after the release, 9-11 occurred.
watch the temple tumble down

More recently....

Track 2
Track 6

Track 12

Track 4

Track 10
Track 13

All of these are somewhat short preludes to the next song.

26/12/04 The date of the tsunami.

Track 13 The disasters that are coming, they, the military, I'm sorry, the government knows about them. And there's a lot of safe areas in this world that they could begin moving the population to now.

The first 3...
Eon Blue Apocalypse
Mantra
Parabol

EMP = Electromagnetic pulse weapons are a possible trigger of cataclysmic earth events. EMP fields can superheat the ionosphere, devastating magnetic bands around the earth, and in turn causing massive disruption of the earth’s Tectonic plates.

Eon Blue Apocalypse: The Apocalypse is coming.
Mantra: This has a sound that like of a whale which recently hundreds of them beached themselves around Australia's southern areas.
Parabol: The form the tsunami took as it reached the coastlines.

EMP weapons are known to cause mass whale beachings.

Track 10 watch the weather change
Track 12 Triad 3 years after 9-11

So you see, this doesn't mean shit, I've just wasted your time and mine.

Peace outttttttt!

Edit: I know the goverment is watching me! soon they will come and take me away to the loony bin where I will be doped up on soothing medicine and my brain will turn to gravy.

P.S This is a joke and typing in the bolds and italics took more time than actually making up all that shit.
That's funny.

thelambslain
01-01-2005, 01:55 PM
This song is definately a brilliant coincidence with 9/11.

coincidence: A sequence of events that although accidental seems to have been planned or arranged

Coincidences are accidental, not brilliant.