PDA

View Full Version : theme song

evera
11-20-2002, 10:18 AM
this has been my theme song for the last year and a half. i love to reference to changeing the way you are, and the way that people see you. making yourself better. to bring yourself closer to yourself. that's something that i'm always trying to do. find a better connecting link to my subconsious mind.

povvy
11-22-2002, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by evera
this has been my theme song for the last year and a half. i love to reference to changeing the way you are, and the way that people see you. making yourself better. to bring yourself closer to yourself. that's something that i'm always trying to do. find a better connecting link to my subconsious mind.

I wouldn't call 46&2 my "theme song," but I share a lot of the same philosophies as yourself. I started trying to get "closer" to myself this past year - just around the time when I "discovered" TOOL. I have definitely used TOOL as a catalyst (Maynard's favorite word ;->) to open myself up.

Patrick.

xSaveXmondaYx
01-17-2003, 11:11 PM
this song had one of the coolest basslines ever so i would say it is close to being my theme lol

would
02-11-2003, 01:41 AM
no... its my theme song as the drum solo symbolises me... me... me... me

the9mmsolution
02-24-2003, 12:34 PM
My goodness... the drum solo. I actually noticed all the nuances last night (i dont know how i missed them before) but damn, if i only knew how to describe it rhythmically. And then the perfect double bass part in the middle... and the insane tom fills at the end of the solo... How can my music majoring friend stop liking this band. The drumming alone makes listening worthwhile.