PDA

View Full Version : Man find the rest PLEASE!!

Underalus
01-28-2003, 10:23 AM
Hey dude, there's supposedly a lot more to that message on No Quarter. Fukin find the rest of that shit, especially at 5:30 in the song, thats the part that drives me nuts. Oh ya Ticks and Leeches supposedly has a cannibalistic recipe in it, find that mofo too. thanks for doing this, maybe you could post an MP3 of te vocals so everyone can here it

guy
02-24-2003, 12:27 PM
dude, nobody says mofo anymore

Phosphoros
02-24-2003, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by guy
dude, nobody says mofo anymore Dude, you are really shallow.

seeker
02-24-2003, 02:57 PM
i have occasion to say 'mofo'. who gives a shit?

moonburn
03-16-2003, 08:26 AM
The abbreviated phrase "mofo" still has a sort of social validity. although its use has decreased in the past few years it's precisely that rarity that makes the word so charming.
to use the swear phrase "motherfucker" is bound to acquire one a bad reputation - not only because it brands one as a vulgar person, but also because it makes one sound uncreative. the phrase "mofo" sounds like you're tired of the status quo and wish to pep up a vulgar and outdated profanity.
so when one sees the phrase "mofo", please do not criticize the one who wrote it. they are avant garde and should be imitated instead of insulted.

Underalus
03-16-2003, 02:10 PM
Mother of god, who honestly gives a rats ass, man the word "mofo" is mofo-ing SWEET!! Thanks for all the back-up dudes, I hope we can route out the mofo haters in the Tool community, anyone know where I can get some sweet bootlegs (not kazaa or lachrymology.com) for free. Post it here if so. Thank you.