PDA

View Full Version : How to shave your balls.....

ARMZ
11-08-2004, 05:39 AM
Figured Id throw my 2 cents in cause I'm bored.
Ill get straight to the point.

To me this represents the sound of DNA, if DNA had a sound.(apparently it does they just don't know what it is.)
Now in the previous song "H" it seems to be about someone who's parents love them very much blah blah blah.
The male figure, or female, however you portray it is in the center or centered in the song, in "H"

Then comes "Useful Idiot" which I think sounds like DNA(well I interpret it that way)and is the passing of that unto 46&2
In sense passing the genome once again down from that male or female centered in the previous song.
"46&2 is just ahead of me" meaning I'm just about to give birth(female of course) to a child with also the male figure involved.
Each person has 46 chromosomes, in pairs of 2, with 23 from each parent. So there are really 23 distinct chromosomes, and each body cell effectively has 2 different copies of the DNA code, half from each parent.

Anywho Ill leave it at that which I'm sure proves nothing.
And as for the title, I have no fuckin idea.

Cyanide ChrYst
11-09-2004, 03:30 PM
I think you may have an extra chromosome.

Triangular_Vision
11-09-2004, 05:14 PM
he might have an extra chromosone, but in order to be "human" it must be 45&2... good direction though. spiral out, keep going.

Reaver
11-11-2004, 09:48 PM
I was listening to my DNA yesterday, and I realised that's not what useful idiot is all about, but it is a little close..

By the way, have you ever scraped a key on the hood of a 67' cuda? That's the sound of DNA..

And I liked the title..

Cyanide ChrYst
11-11-2004, 10:10 PM
Nutskin is actually much more durable than you'd think...I have zero problem shaving my nuts.

Harold
11-12-2004, 04:20 AM
I thought this thread would be full of knowledge and priceless advices for the performance of the lost art of the shaving of the scrotal sack...

damn!

Cyanide ChrYst
11-14-2004, 05:51 PM
It's not a lost art, dude. I'm a shaver. This week I experimented and grew like a half inch back, then shaved it all off except a 1 inch racing stripe. It rules.

Reaver
11-23-2004, 08:25 AM
however, as sad as it is castarating yourself for a cult seems to be a lost art..