PDA

View Full Version : .

joshhh...
11-20-2002, 09:55 AM
I seriously know somenoe though that is so brain fried on acid he believes himself to be a glass of juice, and will scream at the top of his lungs if you approah him, fearing you will tip him over. He fell into a swimming pool drunk with the two sheets of acid he forgot that he was selling inside his shirt, which stuck to his chest and stomach. Needless to say he now resides in an asylum.

KJM
11-20-2002, 11:02 AM
Weird, there's a guy here like that too.

Then again, there's always the rare chance we just live in the same place.

ragna16
11-21-2002, 04:49 PM
Maybe its a common side effect, or maybe funkytown is only a stones throw from bling bling, which is only a stones throw from the quarry.

el vato malo
12-06-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by ragna16
Maybe its a common side effect, or maybe funkytown is only a stones throw from bling bling, which is only a stones throw from the quarry.

it's not so much a side effect as a full frontal. as far as the proximity of funkytown to bling bling, i can't legally say, but i do know that they smoke that funny shit at the quarry.

EmbraceTdOxOmL
12-07-2002, 12:02 AM
Ive lived in 13 states and almost verywhere ive been someone has told me that same story in a different way. Like he was walking home in the rain, or spilling something on himself, or washing dishes at his job... Im not sayng that i think your lying but I stopped believing it when i heard it in 7 different states.

conor moore
08-12-2007, 05:53 AM
when your on acid light bothers you

gjamison27
08-15-2007, 05:20 AM
Yeah, I love to hear people tell this story like they really know that guy. He just sits on the couch and if you try to touch him, he thinks you are going to drink him so he freaks out. Or spill him, etc. Of course, its always OJ too. I guess if Dr. Pepper was the trippers chioce of beverage, the poor guy would also think he was carbonated.

I had a friend once...took some acid...now he thinks he's a glass of OJ...

miketh74
09-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I love to hear people tell this story like they really know that guy. He just sits on the couch and if you try to touch him, he thinks you are going to drink him so he freaks out. Or spill him, etc. Of course, its always OJ too. I guess if Dr. Pepper was the trippers chioce of beverage, the poor guy would also think he was carbonated.

I had a friend once...took some acid...now he thinks he's a glass of OJ...

This is some heavy info.....

dxs
04-16-2008, 01:00 PM
This is some heavy info.....

Well, yeah.
But after a while, really, we sort of stop caring after seeing it so many times, eh?

Carny_Handles
06-07-2008, 11:32 AM
lol I too have heard of a friend who accidentally had some sort of water splashed on him and now he's a glass of OJ. Makes me wonder where the fuck these government story's originate. Maybe there are government drones attending public schools to sway children. lol

dxs
06-11-2008, 03:36 PM
I'd want to be a glass of Fanta.
Because then, I'd sizzle.