PDA

View Full Version : Metaphisical Classification

euthanasia
01-27-2003, 02:11 PM
We fall off our warm matrix, into this, immeasurable, titanic ocean of chaos, confusion, ignorance and threats. Once submerged within this Ocean, we are not completely drowned. We take our place inside the Ocean. We take place as its Fauna. It is in this Chaos and Confusion, when we, as Creation, must open ourselves, reach out and embrace the Connection.

euthanasia
01-27-2003, 06:04 PM
Those who deny Creation, those that are blind to the Spiral, deaf to the Voice of the Power, those form the useless, yet powerful Ignorant Herd. Those are the Sheeps.

euthanasia
01-28-2003, 03:48 PM
Those who know of the existence of the Spirit, but they deny It, and fear It. Those that hide in the Caves, those who interrupt the Connection, those who spread the Fire of Ignorance. Those who turn themselves to the Herd, leading the Sheeps to their own ends, by doing so imitating and idealizing themselves as a spirit. Those are the Shepherds. Those are the Philosophasters.

euthanasia
01-28-2003, 06:44 PM
And do not be fooled by the Innocence of both the Sheep and the Shepherd. Because great damages and destruction they produce. Since the only and unforgivable sin is the Ignorance to the Universal Power.

euthanasia
01-29-2003, 09:17 AM
And those who dance in the Spiral, those who travel across the Grains of Sand, those who see the Light through the Tear, those who tear down the Veil in order to see further and beyond. Those are the Philosophers.

wuphat
01-31-2003, 01:00 AM
Those who yearn for nothing more than a forum to continuously spout incomprehensible mantras, vaugely shrouded in enough Tool-inspired symbolism to appear MENSA-esque, yet are clearly the meandering drivels of a lemming confused by the "think for yourself" message--they are the closet *NSYNC fans.

Hyatir
02-01-2003, 07:45 PM
Who are you to criticize him?
Who are you to despise him?
Leave him, leave him, let him be.
If your slate is clean, then cast your stone at him
If your slate is not, then let one who's is do it.

wuphat
02-01-2003, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by Hyatir
Who are you to criticize him?
Who are you to despise him?
Leave him, leave him, let him be.
If your slate is clean, then cast your stone at him
If your slate is not, then let one who's is do it.

Dude, lighten up...it's called sarcasm, you know being a smartass, making a joke...

Hyatir
02-02-2003, 01:47 PM
I dont care why you do it!

(If you kill with a noble purpose in mind, will your victims notice, and say oh ok its alright that I'm dying, as long as hes thinking good thoughts. Things like that hurt whether or not they're intended to)

wuphat
02-02-2003, 08:29 PM
Lighten up

Hyatir
02-03-2003, 02:07 PM
There are enough asses in the world, smart or not, its our job to provide a haven from the asses.

wuphat
02-03-2003, 08:18 PM
And who are you to provide it? I have not seen the original poster protest...just you...let it go, man.

Hyatir
02-04-2003, 01:21 PM
Not just me, but all of us. I'll do all I can, but its not enough.

Seven Deep
02-09-2003, 09:19 PM
tyring to 'lighten up' a thread which did'nt really need to in the first place.............THAT is incomprehensible.

I think you're just trying to get a rise out of people on the Internet because you are too afraid to do it in the analogue world.

wuphat
02-09-2003, 11:05 PM
I wasn't saying that the thread should be lightened up, but that Hytir or whatever his name is should lighten up. I was making a joke...one that apparently hasn't offended the original poster since I've seen no protest on their part. Is this website getting so watered down and PC that someone can't even make a joke without people shitting on them?

If you can't realize that it was a joke after I've said many times now that it was a joke, then you're way too high strung for me.

As far as trying to get a rise out of people...nope, sorry, you're wrong. It was simply a satire of the first few posts. If you can't deal with that...SUCK MY ASS!!!

Seven Deep
02-10-2003, 01:00 AM
"SUCK MY ASS!"

Who's high strung now?

wuphat
02-10-2003, 01:03 AM
Some people just don't get it and obviously nver will. Please refer to the following link:

http://toolshed.down.net/0011.html?main=opinion/forum/index.php

Thrakandor
02-10-2003, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by wuphat
Those who yearn for nothing more than a forum to continuously spout incomprehensible mantras, vaugely shrouded in enough Tool-inspired symbolism to appear MENSA-esque, yet are clearly the meandering drivels of a lemming confused by the "think for yourself" message--they are the closet *NSYNC fans.

I dunno man... sounds like a personal insult to me... if that's how he expresses himself, cool... but they may not be incomphrensible for everyone... some people here may gain some inspiration from it, or whatever...

It's not political correctness... this is another example of people trying to express themselves and being shot down or judged by others when it's uncalled for.

Meandering Drivels? When people write prose or poetry, they tend to do it for a reason, and express themselves in the best way that they can. I would argue that no-one has ever interpreted the work of another 100% accurately, because such things are subjective.

Just because you don't find meaning in something doesn't make it bad.

I know you may have just been joking... but your response amounted to little more than a personal insult without call.

wuphat
02-10-2003, 02:40 AM
Has anyone ever heard of parody or satire...

Hyatir
02-11-2003, 04:08 PM
I'd have some scathing and witty comment, but my supply of applicable "Jesus Christ Superstar" quotes has run dry. So just assume that you have been rebuked and admonished on general purposes.

Snapcase
02-12-2003, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by wuphat

This is the best post I have seen on this board. A+

wuphat
02-12-2003, 11:02 AM
Thank you...at least some one gets it