PDA

View Full Version : Magic Mushrooms

Cyanide ChrYst
10-18-2004, 06:48 AM
Back in the days before my CRIPPLING, SEVERE ANXIETY thanks to a wonderful ex-girlfriend that nearly destroyed me, I had no problem eating mushrooms like popcorn.

On one of my journies I was listening to this song on headphones, walking through the old canyon (big foresty place) that lies near my old house. I remember seeing trees dance, and asking plants if they liked tool. Later that night I saw the candle I had lit, bend over like it was stretching. Or melting.

Anybody have any experience with drugs and tool?

>>Also, my Salvia is really sick; she's got cringly leaves and is all droopy. I'm so upset I don't even want to go to school today. :(

Cyanide ChrYst
10-18-2004, 08:18 PM
I like that a lot, pudding.

At one point I was on mushrooms, watching the stars on the beach I live on. Sitting on a large rock with my sitter/best friend Ron, the stars began to melt; luminescent tears dripped down the sky and into the black water, making tidal waves that never came.

Cyanide ChrYst
10-18-2004, 10:00 PM
I cant do them anymore; I get anxiety on drugs.

Or I did the past six months. I havent tried since.

Triangular_Vision
11-12-2004, 11:19 AM
too many experiences to count... (*smiles)

Cyanide ChrYst
11-13-2004, 12:01 PM
Do you get stomach aches or gas on shrooms, triangular?

Cyanide ChrYst
11-13-2004, 12:03 PM
*update*
Salvia's doing much better; she's very big...but now I have a fucking gnat infestation and I have to buy nematoads (sp).

Cyanide ChrYst
11-13-2004, 01:00 PM
Thats nothing, dude. Try drinking tea from the leaves. Prepare fresh leaves that have the most scent *that nasty peanut-buttery smell* and boil them in water until it's a vomit-yellow brown color.

Drink up.

I was sitting on my deck with my friend Matt, smoking a joint. I went to pass it to matt, he said "What?" and I looked down and I wasnt holding a joint. I looked up to laugh and matt was gone.

I also found a dictionary and a chameleon in my house; two things I do not own.

5-MeO-AmT
11-13-2004, 04:42 PM
16mg of my name, and call me in the morning.

5-MeO-AmT
11-13-2004, 05:12 PM
i hear the gov't is cracking down on chemical research companies also, so just a heads up.