PDA

View Full Version : The Man on Acid's Discovery of life at the beginings of the song

SpiralOut46and2
01-25-2003, 09:31 PM
Im surprised no one has made a speculation of this yet on this forum, or maybe there has been but i missed it, but at the begining of the song Third Eye at around 1:11 into the song someone (could be Maynard) says this: "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condenced to a slower vibration. That we are all one conscious (?) subjectively. There's no such thing as death life is only a dream in wich imagination of ourselves...(?)"

The parts where i have question marks are the words i cant understand. does anyone know exactly what he means there? i think it has to do with the 46and2 theory. where our next step in evolution is an addition of 2 chromosomes and we all become one conscious, but if any1 has any information on this let me know.

jpmanson
01-25-2003, 10:13 PM
ok, search (in whatever p2p program you use) for "bill hicks - einstein proved that" in that, bill makes that quote, its a reference to all the horrible LSD stories you hear on the news, he asks a question about why we never hear any good LSD stories on the news. then he goes on to say that.

all of the quotes at the beginning of that song are bill hick's you can look for "bill hicks - drugs have done good things" to get the first one. it continues on with "man, the beatles were so fucking high, they let ringo sing a few songs..."

jpmanson
01-25-2003, 10:16 PM
oh yeah, the quote is:

"today, young men on acid realize that all matter is merely energy condensed into a slow vibration, we are all one conciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is merely a dream and we are the imagination of ourselves, heres tom with the weather.........its not a war on drugs its a war on personal freedom thats what it is, keep that in mind at all times thank you"

flipmojo
01-26-2003, 05:16 AM
Damn that is good stuff. I like how he just throws in "Here is Tom with the weather". LOL. Of course, I always thought it was "Fear is calm with the weather". I get alot of lyrics mixed up like that.

jpmanson
01-27-2003, 06:32 PM
in bill's comedy act, there are no sound effects behind him, and its all a lot easier to hear.