PDA

View Full Version : Patience and the List-things to come

Over The Rainbo
01-24-2003, 06:26 PM
I have read a few of the threads here and have come up with a little theory of myown based on other things.

1 The alternate track listing- 6,7,5,8,4,9,13,12,1,11,2,,10,3
If and only if this is true then my idea might have some meaning.

2-track 13 turnes into track 3- The Patient- If the idea that this song is Tool's way of saying be patient then the idea might work out.

If 3 is in fact the last track on the cd and theories about it are correct than maybe it is just the band saying be patient to the fans, telling us that somthing will happen soon...

holy reality
01-25-2003, 10:56 AM
if something will happen soon then there is no need to be patient, therefore if that is true, then we have a long time ahead of us before we get new material

Professor Frink
01-25-2003, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by holy reality
if something will happen soon then there is no need to be patient, therefore if that is true, then we have a long time ahead of us before we get new material

Hey, at least new APC is coming eventually. And possibly Tapeworm? And don't forget about the newly announced project Danny has gotten himself into. I'm anticipating a new Tool album as much as the next guy, but at least these guys are being productive between albums.

Over The Rainbo
01-28-2003, 06:00 PM
i am really anticipating the new apc and tapeworm and would like to hear the danny thing, but being productive between albums isn't always a good thing, they make thier a;bum and then go on tour and thenit i even longer until we hear from tool again

Over The Rainbo
01-31-2003, 02:34 PM
another thing that came to my mind yesterday is that Disposition comes before the patient, and maybe they are saying that things are going to change, but we will have to be patient. more stuff to support my theory

holy reality
01-31-2003, 03:51 PM
excuse my ignorance, but what is tapeworm?

tainednarf1014
01-31-2003, 04:55 PM
TaPeworm=NIN and MJK I Think

Over The Rainbo
01-31-2003, 05:20 PM
your pretty close, tapeworm is trent reznor's side project, but maynard is just a small part of it