PDA

View Full Version : Sober possibly about Adam Jones?

exojjl
09-28-2004, 01:16 PM
You want to know what i fucking think?
I think the song is about Adam Jones.
Possibly.

Adam has said "the song and video are based on a guy we know who is at his a artistic best when he's loaded.

I think it might be adam. I get the feeling when watching some of theyre videos, that they could have been directed while drunk. Theyre just so different.
He also hinted to a possible drug addiction to this person.
Found that in the FAQ.
Its a possibility, im not saying its for sure.
Tell me what you think.

exojjl
09-28-2004, 01:19 PM
Considering the band has mentioned drugs being a part of the band, as well as other references to them.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-29-2004, 07:18 AM
Also considering adam jones is probably the only guy on earth who is artistic when on drugs.

exojjl
09-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Also considering adam jones is probably the only guy on earth who is artistic when on drugs.

Exactly is what im saying!!!
Thank you very much.
Just take a look at his videos.
Theyre great!! and are the most artistic and creative music videos I have ever seen.
To simply put it, the man is a fucking genius.
Anyways have you ever seen the videos while high? its great.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-29-2004, 03:48 PM
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. I havent seen a bigger misunderstanding than that since the Holocaust.

exojjl
09-29-2004, 10:46 PM
was that aimed at me?

Yes it was.
he said "adam jones is probably the ONLY guy on earth who is artistic when on drugs."
Its that odvious it was aimed at you.

exojjl
09-29-2004, 10:54 PM
dude, you entirely missed what he was trying to say to you. he was saying that adam jones isn't the only person in the world who is more creative on drugs. there's quite a chance that you are wrong and the song has nothing to do with herr jones.

hey, im sorry fucknut, you missed what I said and what I didnt say.
I said "quite possibly its about him" I didnt say "It is about him"
I was listening to the song one day and reading and looking at some stuff, and the thought came to my mind as a "possibility" im not saying im right, im not even saying I am wrong, which means, maybe, its a possibility.

possibility.
I'll repeat it two more times.
Possibility.
Possibility fuck nut.

Im not saying your right, and im not saying your wrong, and im not even saying whats right or wrong about this song, or any song I talk about, so yeah, dont believe me? eat shit! hehhehehehehehe

Cyanide ChrYst
09-30-2004, 04:04 PM
Things on planet earth are swell. How about where you're at, ex?

Cyanide ChrYst
09-30-2004, 08:50 PM
Yeah, it just makes my eyes cross.

exojjl
10-01-2004, 12:02 AM
Things on planet earth are swell. How about where you're at, ex?

sup
pretty damn good! Im able to tell what someone is saying! works out great.

exojjl
10-01-2004, 12:05 AM
i don't even have anything to say in response to this.

HAHAHAHA.

Yeah you do!
A matter of fact you had seven words to say in response to it!
anyways, peace homie.
I come in peace muthr fukr!
haha

IC
10-12-2004, 05:40 AM
no you are all wrong. you dumb fucks. its about some guy. dumb fuck, dumb fuck you and your dumb fuck face. your dumb fuck shirt dumb fuck pants, you know if I were to look up the definition of dumb fuck in the dictionary, Id find the definition of dumb fuck.

you guys could look at the faq, too, but hell.

exojjl
10-14-2004, 08:51 PM
I agree. I think one interpretation is it's about Adam. I mean, all this guy does is smoke pot all day and all night long. He's always loaded. Just look at his face and you can tell he hasn't been sober in 29.5 years. I mean, half the time, he can't even speach english straight because he's doped up and chillin with his "hommies" from the West side.

Thats one reason why i came up with it

exojjl
10-14-2004, 09:27 PM
no you are all wrong. you dumb fucks. its about some guy. dumb fuck, dumb fuck you and your dumb fuck face. your dumb fuck shirt dumb fuck pants, you know if I were to look up the definition of dumb fuck in the dictionary, Id find the definition of dumb fuck.

Could Adam be some guy?
did anyone of us say we were right?
sure, ill look up dumb fuck in the dictionary. Ill find "innercombustion" under it.

exojjl
10-14-2004, 09:28 PM

Could Adam be some guy?
did anyone of us say we were right?
sure, ill look up dumb fuck in the dictionary. Ill find "innercombustion" under it.
The people who said i am wrong are the ones who are saying they are right, altho theyre saying im wrong.

Ming
10-15-2004, 08:05 AM
I agree. I think one interpretation is it's about Adam. I mean, all this guy does is smoke pot all day and all night long. He's always loaded. Just look at his face and you can tell he hasn't been sober in 29.5 years. I mean, half the time, he can't even speach english straight because he's doped up and chillin with his "hommies" from the West side.

I heard Sober is based on his having been banned from grocery stores for huffing all the redywhip. Listen to the lyrics and really think about it and it's painfully obvious.

Stalkz
10-17-2004, 07:27 AM
Yes it was.
he said "adam jones is probably the ONLY guy on earth who is artistic when on drugs."
Its that odvious it was aimed at you.

sar·casm Audio pronunciation of "sarcasm" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

It was painfully obviously aimed at you, ManWhoDoesn'tKnowWhatSarcasmIs, as a sarcastic remark like "Ya know, he's not the only person who was ever artistic while on drugs"

exojjl
10-18-2004, 10:19 PM
sar·casm Audio pronunciation of "sarcasm" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (särkzm)
n.

1. A cutting, often ironic remark intended to wound.
2. A form of wit that is marked by the use of sarcastic language and is intended to make its victim the butt of contempt or ridicule.

It was painfully obviously aimed at you, ManWhoDoesn'tKnowWhatSarcasmIs, as a sarcastic remark like "Ya know, he's not the only person who was ever artistic while on drugs"

coooooooooooooooool........

Now shut the fuck up.

Im sick of arguing, and im sick of seeing people do it. Im through with it.
Im sick of making stupid comments. Im sick of fuckin America. Im sick of being sick, and being sick of sickness. And im sick of shit, and fuck.....
Im sick of being in solitude, and sick of not being in solitude.
Im sick of mostt people, im sick of talking. Im sick of people stealing energy from me, im sick of you and a dose of a 9mm before bed doesnt sound half bad.
Thanks for shutting the fuck up.

toolphile76
11-03-2004, 07:42 PM
hahaha everytime i go to the store and ig et bored i just go grabe a few cans of reddi whip and go to some shit dog food isle or something and huff the nitrous.. then kinda wander around in a daze for a minute or two. beats doing something else.