PDA

View Full Version : hmmmmm

Lackymacky
09-24-2004, 05:08 PM
anyways, does anyone notice that....:

disposition = multiple guitars
reflection = multiple drums
triad = multiple basses

this isnt an interpretation or something, i just wanted to mention how i thought it was pretty cool how they had three songs one for each instrument, its too bad they didnt have one for maynards voice, maybe the whole band could sing

am i right about all the multiples?

Cyanide ChrYst
09-24-2004, 10:50 PM
No multiples of bass in triad, i dont think.

Windir
09-24-2004, 11:09 PM
reflection = multiple drums

There's a simple explanation for that; Danny Carey

n00b
09-25-2004, 12:47 AM
There's a simple explanation for that; Danny Carey

Nice explanation

scummonk
09-25-2004, 04:58 AM
I dint think der was loada guitars in Disposition, the bass is using harmonics so sounds very guitar like....
and i don't think there is more than one bass ins triad.

Lackymacky
09-25-2004, 05:56 AM
tooltabs.net

"There are 2 bass lines in this song (if not more at the end)!" for triad, the guy saw it live

reflection, i saw a video of it live, and two other people came with little drums to assist danny

and disposition, a forum on it here called "so complex" or somethingl ike that is talking about how many guitars there are

the only one im doubting is reflection, because im sure that disposition and triad have their multiples..

scummonk
09-25-2004, 08:10 AM
tooltabs.net

"There are 2 bass lines in this song (if not more at the end)!" for triad, the guy saw it live

reflection, i saw a video of it live, and two other people came with little drums to assist danny

and disposition, a forum on it here called "so complex" or somethingl ike that is talking about how many guitars there are

the only one im doubting is reflection, because im sure that disposition and triad have their multiples..

i stand corrected.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-25-2004, 08:31 AM
I still cannot hear two basses in triad.

Cyanide ChrYst
09-25-2004, 08:32 AM
Unless the bass that fades off during the softer parts is playing the entire time; it obviously keeps a very different beat.

Lackymacky
09-25-2004, 10:23 AM
he says its BARELY audible, he hears it in the backround..

then he just says

"At this point it gets ridiculous, there is probably like 4 bass tracks, so I will put 2"

go see for yourself..

www.tooltabs.net

either click triad, or download the file and see

but i still cant hear anything, i mean i hear basses, but remember, cyanide, how you said hear the note and try to make that note? i cant even hear the note because of all the treble..

its really hard for me to hear the bass in a song, and even if i were to tab guitar, which is loud and clear, usually, it would be difficult grrr