PDA

View Full Version : A million worlds reflecting

euthanasia
01-23-2003, 06:55 PM
The Three Moons were descending over the horizon. Ophebus was just right behind them, with its last remaining light rays glowing and dancing over the land. The universal sand beneath His feet was warm and lifeful. Nine was there, Nine was always there. Six reached the Temple steps, and begin to ascend.
-And therefore, one meets the other again- begun Six.
-As foretold, as foreseen, and as expected- followed Nine.
-I have found the Spirit- proclaimed Six.
Nineīs overconscience started disolving, and centring over Sixīs persona.
-Have you?
-Yes, indeed. I have solve it. The truth existance of the Spirit. The Unseen Organ.
-Unseen yes, yet not Unfelt, never Unsensed.
-Feelings are guided by the Mind, Senses follow the commands of the heart. Yet I know the Spirit Is, beacause of a sense, and a feeling.
Nineīs overawareness had focused over Six, and nothing more.
-In my most pitiful hour, sensing the overwhealming recognition of absolute impotence, I felt the Pain. And in this Pain I have found the Spiritīs true existance. For I know there are Two Pains.
The Body feels pain. Throw upon me your wrath and fury, wound my exterior shell, and i will know Pain. For I will suffer, feeling alive at the comfort of sensing. Yet when no Fire burns my skin, when no Water drowns my mouth, when no Earth fills my eyes, when no Air drives away my thoughts; Pain comes crawling, firm and ambicious, entering from another door, killing me in another way. This Is the Pain of the Spirit, Therefore, This Is the Spirit. For I feel and sense this, when I feel and sense Her.
-What is it you are affirming?
-The Pain I feel. It has no nervous base. Itīs sense and feeling. It is the Unseen work of the Spirit.
-It Is the Unseen work of the Spirit. Yet it is not Pain. That is Love.

UnderADeadOHSky
01-24-2003, 05:17 AM
i liked that entry a lot. very odd to read in the sense that it makes sense after a while and you have to read it slower to really catch what it means. have you written more like this, if so i am interested in reading it. your style is new to me and i want to see more. bravo, never stop expressing yourself.

euthanasia
01-26-2003, 07:11 PM
It is when rain is falling, when the sun shines, when the stars invade the sky. Mostly when I am bored I come up with such writtings.
You can search some other threads I have molested with my irracional writting.
As for you word of encourage, danke.